Foley + Corinna Oversized Ray Clutch, Opinions Please

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
This is 15L X 8.5H so it should be really roomy and the leather looks amazing. The colors are black, magenta and taupe. Retails for just $215 and on Gilt for $89!

Attachments

• F+C Ray Clutch.jpg
    F+C Ray Clutch.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 207
  • F+C Ray Clutch1.jpg
    F+C Ray Clutch1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 204
OK, it's mine! Foley + Corinna really improved their handbag game. These new bags look much more polished than my City Totes of yesteryear. When did this happen?

FoleyCorinnaRayClutch.jpg

FoleyCorinnaRayClutch2.jpg

FoleyCorinnaRayClutch3.jpg

OK, it's mine! Foley + Corinna really improved their handbag game. These new bags look much more polished than my City Totes of yesteryear. When did this happen?

Hey Tonij, I had a couple of Jet Setter totes but got rid of them since the quality, not to mention the cheap lining. I was wondering If they changed up the lining at all? I couldn't make out from the photo.

Beautiful clutch btw! The colours are gorgeous!!

Hey Tonij, I had a couple of Jet Setter totes but got rid of them since the quality, not to mention the cheap lining. I was wondering If they changed up the lining at all? I couldn't make out from the photo.

Beautiful clutch btw! The colours are gorgeous!!

Thank you!

The lining is still the plain black but they did make some changes from what I can tell (compared to my older City Totes). There is now leather around the inside zipper, the inside zipper is now metal instead of the old plastic and the other inside pockets are leather trimmed and expandable. I almost forgot, they have dustbags now and they're pretty nice!

Thank you!

The lining is still the plain black but they did make some changes from what I can tell (compared to my older City Totes). There is now leather around the inside zipper, the inside zipper is now metal instead of the old plastic and the other inside pockets are leather trimmed and expandable. I almost forgot, they have dustbags now and they're pretty nice!

That's good to know!

Is the lining still black cotton?? or another material?