Chloe FW 2011 Mistral color

calvincc

May 14, 2010
Hi girls ;)
just a quick question regarding the color of Chloe mistral, i googled several pictures and in all the picture "mistral" looks slightly different... just wondering if any of you have seen the color IRL and is the color more blue/grey, bright blue or deep blue? *picture would be greatly appreciated!!!*
Have a good day:happydance:

Hi girls ;)
just a quick question regarding the color of Chloe mistral, i googled several pictures and in all the picture "mistral" looks slightly different... just wondering if any of you have seen the color IRL and is the color more blue/grey, bright blue or deep blue? *picture would be greatly appreciated!!!*
Have a good day:happydance:

I had the exact same question, but I liked all variations of the color I saw - so I went ahead and got it! It should get here tomorrow. I'll try to post some pics...

I had the exact same question, but I liked all variations of the color I saw - so I went ahead and got it! It should get here tomorrow. I'll try to post some pics...

Thank you so much alopes!!!
i cant decide if i really like all the variation i found :hrmm: so i am really curious! it would be great if you could post some picture of your gorgeous new arrival~ cant wait :ty:

Here you go: The bag is beautiful - definitely more on the teal side than blue-gray or navy/denim. I think the pics represent the bag fairly accurately but now I know why the pictures online vary so much - It's so difficult to capture the actual color of this bag! I'm on the fence about whether to keep it because even though I love the color, it's so BIG ( I got the large). And I love a big bag, but this is big even for me! Hope these pics help.

Attachments

• CHloe.jpg
    CHloe.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 451
  • CHloe2.jpg
    CHloe2.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 443
Thanks! It such a nice color. It's sooooo big though. However, I love the color so much, I'll probably keep it.

Thank you so much!!! it definitely helps with your pictures, i think i have better idea now with the color :biggrin: its such a gorgeous bag, i have always loved paraty and i am glad you decide to keep yours :dothewave:
cant wait for your modeling pix :ps:

I really really love that color. It is so different. It looks like the large paraty smooshes down nicely - does it smoosh when you wear it on your shoulder? It looks like it would. I would love to see modeling pics of the large. But the color, wow!

I really really love that color. It is so different. It looks like the large paraty smooshes down nicely - does it smoosh when you wear it on your shoulder? It looks like it would. I would love to see modeling pics of the large. But the color, wow!

I'm actually still contemplating returning it because it's so large that lacks structure somewhat. It doesn't have the little twist locks on the side that help maintain the shape, and its so deep that the sides smush out. I've seen the new season smooth Paratys don't the the twist locks, but all the Mistral colored 2011 Paratys I've seen online have them. I got it from Bluefly, so it's legit (I assume), but the lack of those little locks is bugging me....... But the COLOR!

I'm actually still contemplating returning it because it's so large that lacks structure somewhat. It doesn't have the little twist locks on the side that help maintain the shape, and its so deep that the sides smush out. I've seen the new season smooth Paratys don't the the twist locks, but all the Mistral colored 2011 Paratys I've seen online have them. I got it from Bluefly, so it's legit (I assume), but the lack of those little locks is bugging me....... But the COLOR!

I have seen large in Bloomingdales. Very big. I am 5'3, the Med. is perfect. I just did not realize that they were so smooshy. Yeah, I really like the twist locks. Can you return it for a Med. size paraty in Mistral? I wonder if HG bags has them. I know they had one about a month ago. They are authentic. Bluefly is legit too. If you are not loving it, I would definately return it.

oh i didnt realize your paraty doesnt have the twist locks on the sides? is that common with this color or large paraty in general?

i do like the large because i always end up carrying around a lot of junk with me hehehe :P but you should do whatever you feel most comfortable with!

I have seen large in Bloomingdales. Very big. I am 5'3, the Med. is perfect. I just did not realize that they were so smooshy. Yeah, I really like the twist locks. Can you return it for a Med. size paraty in Mistral? I wonder if HG bags has them. I know they had one about a month ago. They are authentic. Bluefly is legit too. If you are not loving it, I would definately return it.

I honestly think it's that lack of side locks that makes it relax so much. Bluefly only had the large. I found ****** 2 months ago and (unfortunately for my bank account) have already purchased 3 bags from her! I have a medium wood Paraty on the way (I'm close to a self-imposed ban!). It seems that medium is probably the size for me (I'm 5'4"). I'm considering returning the large Paraty and getting a Marcie. We'll see. Thanks for the tips!