Reveal - January PCE - Come See!!!

Jan 23, 2008
Before I reveal, here's a story....
I ordered the Rose Baby Sage last Friday and my SA called today to say she had arrived (I had her shipped to the store so they could see her in person), BUT, she was defective!!!! She had little black dots on her :wtf:!!! She ordered another one that should arrive tomorrow. Meanwhile, I went into the store to see her in person. She is so pretty (Pink and Red being my 2 favorite colors!). So I was checking her out and decided to put my things inside and everything didn't fit!!!! My heart sunk!!!! I really want a pink handbag!!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do - not keep her because she is a bit small for me or scale back on what I carry in her so I can keep and use her. I'm so confused!! It's such a great bag, not nearly as heavy as the regular sages and the color is so pretty. Anyway, while I was there, I had to pick up a few accessories..... Thanks for letting me share!

Heart and Key Fob #93079 (got this one with the last PCE)
Pave Girly Mix Keyfob #93084
Coach Hearts Fob #93087 - I had never seen this one and don't know how I missed it, the hearts are like the Valentine Heart Candies
Jan2012CoachCharms.jpg

I HATE loose stuff rolling around in my bags, so I purchased the Madison Chevron Nylon Cosmetic Case in Fuchsia #46592. I missed out on the Snow Queen stuff last year, so I couldn't let this pass me by, Waverly Hearts Small Cosmetic Case in Khaki/Pink #44780. I think these two go very well together
Jan2012CoachMakeUpCases.jpg

I have been wondering what this wallet looked like in person and someone had just returned it tonight, so, at the spur of the moment, I had to bring her home. I need to play with her to see how well my things will fit and if she is a wallet for me. Introducing Chelsea Embossed Zip Organizer in Red #46010
Jan2012CoachOrganizerWallet.jpg

Jan2012CoachOrganizerWalletInterior.jpg

Jan2012CoachOrganizerWalletInterior2.jpg

Congrats!! I've been curious about that chelsea organizer too. Love all the cc slots and looks like it can double as a nice clutch. What shade of red is it? Crimson/orangey red or red like the red MM (what I call true red)??

Congrats!! I've been curious about that chelsea organizer too. Love all the cc slots and looks like it can double as a nice clutch. What shade of red is it? Crimson/orangey red or red like the red MM (what I call true red)??
Thank you! It definitely has a lot of room and I think there are 14 CC slots. It is red like MM, it's not an orangey red (that's the only shade of red I don't care for) at all.

Love all your new accessories, one is as pretty as the next. You have just decribed my worst nightmare. The baby sage not being big enough!!! What do you usually carry as a bag? and was it the opening of the baby sage or the actual room capacity?

Thank you! It definitely has a lot of room and I think there are 14 CC slots. It is red like MM, it's not an orangey red (that's the only shade of red I don't care for) at all.

thank you! it's nice to see a reveal of it here since I haven't seen it at the boutiques. With that shade of red - i may have to add this to my list

What pretty fobs, twins on the lock and key and thinking of getting the girly one with the crown. My fear is the opposite, the bag being too big!

Did you find the color to be a pinky rose or an orangy rose?

thank you! it's nice to see a reveal of it here since I haven't seen it at the boutiques. With that shade of red - i may have to add this to my list
I know what you mean, my store didn't get it either. I just got lucky and someone returned it tonight while I was there. I'll have to see how my things fit and then I can made a final decision on whether she's a keeper or not.

Love all your new accessories, one is as pretty as the next. You have just decribed my worst nightmare. The baby sage not being big enough!!! What do you usually carry as a bag? and was it the opening of the baby sage or the actual room capacity?
It's a nightmare for sure! The opening is great, you can easily get at your things. It's the interior size that seems to be an issue. I carry larger bags, like a grey Sage, large Sabrina, large Sophias (I also carry MK, I have the N/S Hamiltons, a Kate Spade Maryanne, etc. - I'm definitely a big bag girl). While the baby Sage is a fantastic bag, opens nice and wide, shorter straps fit on your shoulder, not heavy at all and it's PINK!!! I'm thinking this could possibly be a deal breaker for me though.