What to choose?? Need your help...

Dixie79

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
I'm torned.... Rigth now I can only buy one of the bags I want, and that mean I'm going to miss the opertunity to get the other. My SA can get them now, and then they will be gone, and sonething in me just cant by pre-loved (I know I'm stupid, but something inside me will just not enjoy a preloved bag...)

I can get the SC choocolat OR the eastwest lockit... And can't decide, love them both...

What will you choose, and why???

I would choose the SC chocolat... that leather looks sooo yummy! Plus I think it's more versatile than the lockit.

Maybe.... But on one side I'm so blessed that I don't need a bag who goes with everyting, and there will always come new SC (or it looks like it... LOL)
But I'm not so sure the EW is a classic, or will feel outdated pretty quick. Don't look like so many here got it...

I'm torned.... Rigth now I can only buy one of the bags I want, and that mean I'm going to miss the opertunity to get the other. My SA can get them now, and then they will be gone, and sonething in me just cant by pre-loved (I know I'm stupid, but something inside me will just not enjoy a preloved bag...)

I can get the SC choocolat OR the eastwest lockit... And can't decide, love them both...

What will you choose, and why???
I would get the SC bag. More versatile. Good luck deciding.