new to ebay, just a question

SurgicalGirl

Be Kind & Courteous
Oct 2, 2011
I won the bag I have been waiting for Louis Vuitton to have back in stock but I found it on ebay, hubby did research and the seller seems to be very true. I sent the payment right after the auction ended and i check today to see if anything had been update. There was an hour-glass by my payment and i clicked the question mark arrow. It said the payment was unclaimed and to go through paypal. Paypal said that the email address was unverified. I contacted the seller asking if they have received my payment and they said no, asking to please send my paypal email and the paypal transaction ID.

Should I be concerned or what should i do? There is extremely recent feedback on authentic LV items, I looked at some of the other buyers feedback and they seem to be extremely well experienced ebay-ers. Any suggestions? Thanks!

the same thing happened with me last week and it was not a problem. i sent the seller a msg about that - i had cancelled the payment because i was not sure what was going on and then he sent me a new invoice. he had to go in and change his email addy on the paypal account - it still had his old one. the new one showed up verified.

I won the bag I have been waiting for Louis Vuitton to have back in stock but I found it on ebay, hubby did research and the seller seems to be very true. I sent the payment right after the auction ended and i check today to see if anything had been update. There was an hour-glass by my payment and i clicked the question mark arrow. It said the payment was unclaimed and to go through paypal. Paypal said that the email address was unverified. I contacted the seller asking if they have received my payment and they said no, asking to please send my paypal email and the paypal transaction ID.

Should I be concerned or what should i do? There is extremely recent feedback on authentic LV items, I looked at some of the other buyers feedback and they seem to be extremely well experienced ebay-ers. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Have you had the bag authenticated here on the forum out of curiousity??

It is possible that you might have sent the payment to the wrong paypal
account.. The seller should send you an invoice with their pp account
info & then you can pay again.... I would also cancel that initial payment
that the seller hasn't received..

Good luck...