What do you say when someone asks you if you LV is real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been many threads on here about this topic, and I have read many witty responses! Maybe try doing a search on the topic.
I personally just say yes and end the discussion there. If asked how much I paid for my LV, I just say I don't remember.

I hate when my friends ask me how much my bag was! Last night at dinner, my friend saw my new Mono Riveting, and said, Oh, I like that one, how much was that one, about $600? I just said NO COMMENT! She would of dropped dead in her margarita if she knew how much it cost!

I hate when my friends ask me how much my bag was! Last night at dinner, my friend saw my new Mono Riveting, and said, Oh, I like that one, how much was that one, about $600? I just said NO COMMENT! She would of dropped dead in her margarita if she knew how much it cost!

I've never had anyone ask me (yet) if my bag(s) are real; however, I do get asked by friends and family how much I paid for them, then they do this :wtf: ...then I do this :rolleyes: ...

There have been many threads on here about this topic, and I have read many witty responses! Maybe try doing a search on the topic.
I personally just say yes and end the discussion there. If asked how much I paid for my LV, I just say I don't remember.

I have found this to be the best in situations like that.

There was this one obnoxious girl in my sorority who used to ask me about my handbags, were they real & how much did they cost. I thought it was so rude. I just told her yes they were real and that I couldn't remember what they cost (which is ironic because I can tell you exactly how much I paid for every single thing I've ever purchased)

Status
Not open for further replies.