2012 S/S Comments Only

Oh wow... that's quite the move my dear! How are you liking it?

I like the transparent bags too. This is really the collection that one has to see IRL to see the beauty of each bag. I like the tall Navy/White Speedy... but ehh... I don't know what I want, if I want anything. :roflmfao:

Compared to China, HCM is closer to SG, closer to family and I really like that. Buying a bag in China is impossible, 25% luxury tax and every bag is a planned trip back to SG. Really silly.

Navy/ white speedy is Suship! Sorry, I think I spelt wrongly in my earlier post. I like that speedy too!

Compared to China, HCM is closer to SG, closer to family and I really like that. Buying a bag in China is impossible, 25% luxury tax and every bag is a planned trip back to SG. Really silly.

Navy/ white speedy is Suship! Sorry, I think I spelt wrongly in my earlier post. I like that speedy too!

LOL oops! You're right.. I don't know the names of these pieces yet. I really like Suship too, but I would not mind getting the Speedy Squat GM. I am still considering an SC in Jasper though... My collection needs some color. :lol:

Thanks wentworth-roth for posting the link! I read on the LV facebook page that look#14 is made of 12,500 pieces egg shell 300 hours of work.. I really like look#15 so pretty in blue!! where are the prices? and is there anymore to the collection?

they have pictures of the womens collection from the fashion show.. I love the head bands! :woot:

Thanks wentworth-roth for posting the link! I read on the LV facebook page that look#14 is made of 12,500 pieces egg shell 300 hours of work.. I really like look#15 so pretty in blue!! where are the prices? and is there anymore to the collection?

they have pictures of the womens collection from the fashion show.. I love the head bands! :woot:

Onmymind04 posted the link with prices:

http://louisvuittonlover.blogspot.com/2012/01/louis-vuitton-spring-summer-2012.html

The price for the eggshell purse is 6 figure.

Lol.. the price is below the pic, not above. :P

Coquille D'Oeuf Minaudiere $101,000

I saw that! amazing! I was in the process of changing the major number diff. in my comment, when I was distracted looking at the bags again! heh.. I was checking to see if I missed the hairbands or something, they werent mentioned. I wonder if the eggshell purse is breakable! like whose going to fix that.. such an artistic piece/bag, I wonder who will buy that.. The one bag I actually liked, was the 'mama bleu' (because it reminded me of Chanel) but for that price, I'd rather get a SC. or Chanel.

I saw that! amazing! I was in the process of changing the major number diff. in my comment, when I was distracted looking at the bags again! heh.. I was checking to see if I missed the hairbands or something, they werent mentioned. I wonder if the eggshell purse is breakable! like whose going to fix that.. such an artistic piece/bag, I wonder who will buy that.. The one bag I actually liked, was the 'mama bleu' (because it reminded me of Chanel) but for that price, I'd rather get a SC. or Chanel.

mama blue is lovely.... I love the colour scheme this season, so I have a long list now and the list keeps changing.

And I intend to get ONE. :lol:

^ I agree ..there never seems to be much on offer for s/s.
I like your pick for s/s ..the only issue I would see is colour transfer from wearing light denim ...hopefully it will be darker IRL. For some reason the suship reminds me of a Celine bag???

^ I agree ..there never seems to be much on offer for s/s.
I like your pick for s/s ..the only issue I would see is colour transfer from wearing light denim ...hopefully it will be darker IRL. For some reason the suship reminds me of a Celine bag???

You are right, it does look like a Celine bag. I am curious to see how big the bag is, and what the interior looks like.