Which would you rather?

Which one would you rather?

• Odeon PM

• Medium Ring Monogram Agenda

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 26, 2010
Hey!! Just wondering which one would you rather? I want to get both but i probably won't anytime soon..if you had to pick one now, which one would you get first and why?

Odeon PM

or

Medium Ring Monogram Agenda?

Hmmm..i haven't actually seen either of them in stores yet..

thanks (:

Odeon is actually very cute! However, if you already have plenty of bags, the agenda is a fabulous purchase. I get so much use out of my PM!

I love the odeon!! You have an agenda? I wanted to get the pm but a lot of people said its really small..is it really small? or do you manage to fit everything in? im not a very busy person so maybe the small will be fine. hmmm...

I love the odeon!! You have an agenda? I wanted to get the pm but a lot of people said its really small..is it really small? or do you manage to fit everything in? im not a very busy person so maybe the small will be fine. hmmm...

If you have detailed days, definitely go for the MM. The PM isn't big enough for "planning," more just like reminders :flowers: I personally fit everything I need to but everyone is different! However, if you say you are not very busy then I think the PM would definitely work.