Your opinions pls! Help me decide if I should get this for DD!!!

poshpearl

TRINITY
Jan 8, 2009
Hi ladies

need your opinions! What do you think of this design? Is it too mature for children? DD has the HL sac in monogram and black multicolore. Am thinking of getting this from ebay. Auction ending in 24 hours so I need your opinions fast!:P

I'm a little hesistant as it seemed a little mature for her.
This little model looks cute with it, but I'm still unsure.

Help pls!

Attachments

• minimontsourisbackpack.jpg
    minimontsourisbackpack.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 674
No I would not. Too mature looking and I would be afraid that she would leave it at school or throw it on the ground or not be careful with it. I just think little girls should carry backpacks that they can pick out themselves!

I think it's adorable, if I had a daughter and I wanted to spoil her like a live doll princess, AND I had unlimited funds to spare, I say why not?

She would have a regular school backpack, something more child-like, and use her LV just to go out with me, then I would be there to supervise.

In all reality I don't think I'd go through with it, it'd be too flashy like others said, but I can see how it could work for someone else.

I don't think so. She's a kid and it seems kind of showy for someone that age.

I agree, too. Your girl looks lovely with it but for a school bag you're just setting your daughter up to being taunted at too young of age.

That would be better for play dates and things or dressing up with her friends.

I agree, too. Your girl looks lovely with it but for a school bag you're just setting your daughter up to being taunted at too young of age.

That would be better for play dates and things or dressing up with her friends.

I'm going to sound crazy and overprotective but I also think it might attract negative attention... as in from very bad people (criminals). I wouldn't want your DD to stand out in that way.