My First Coach Purchase - Pics - HELP!

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
Hello. I just made my first Coach purchase this week at the Outlet in San Marcos. I have been looking online and at the Coach store at the mall for over a month now, trying to decide which bag I wanted to buy first. I LOVE the Signature look - in brown especially, but I just can't decide on what size I want. I don't want one too big, but not too small either. I just ordered the Black/White Demi online - should arrive TODAY!!!!:yahoo: I purchased the Signature Medium Duffle in the chesnut trim from the outlet, but I am wondering if it is too big?!?! I almost bought the regular/small duffle at the Coach store in the lighter tan trim. I like the size, but thought the color looked a little too casual. I want something that I can carry daily but don't want something too terribly big. Any suggestions????
I've also looked into the Soho Signature Small Hobo, Hamptons Sign. Perf. Small Hobo... I just can't decide. Please help!?!?

Attachments

• CoachBag.jpg
    CoachBag.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 56
Congrats on your first Coach purchase!! Love the username too!!

I don't think the one pictured is too big at all. I have a black duffle that I think is the same size and I love it. When I carry it, I usually carry my checkbook wallet, phone, lotion, pens, hand sanitizer, gum, and keys (I think that's it!), and it's not stuffed. I think it's a great everyday bag!!

i think its a great size for everyday use! what do you normally carry everyday? if you carry a lot or a little this will impact the advice you get. i dont carry much so i like the soho small flaps. but i do have the large carly for my school days.

lol that looks like the size of purse my lil pouch purse would fit in! i like it, i think im going to suggest it to my friend, who owns purses that size lol. i always hide mine in hers and make funna her! i love the big bags! a larger size like that will be my next purchase.

Thanks for the response, ladies!! In response to an early reply to my post: everyday I carry my wallet, keys, phone, digital cam, lipgloss, brush, kleenex, hand sanitizer, etc... I don't NEED a big bag, but it is nice to have the optional space. I do have a 4 year old, so sometimes I have stuff of hers I need to put somewhere, but then again, sometimes she likes to carry her own purse/bag. LOL
I am leaning towards keeping the Medium Duffle for my everyday bag and then I can get a smaller bag (somewhere in between the demi and duffle size) at some point. Darn...guess that means I'll just HAVE to buy another Coach :yes: I am HOOKED!!

woops i forgot to give an opinion!

oh yes, i am in LOVE with the signature small hobo in silver and light blue!
http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/colord2/10599_SVLB-1_d2.jpg
SO hot and i so perfect for the season!

not sure which hamptons you're thinking of... if it's this one i'd have a HARD time choosing:

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/colord2/10770_B4WT-1_d2.jpg

they're both gorgous! (ETA: i'd have a hard time deciding... if i can, i'll let you know!)

Okay, ViciousBliss...which one would you choose: the Signature Medium Duffle (pictured in my first post) or the Small Hobo in Silver/Khaki/Chestnut?? I do LOVE the blue/silver, but I want my first bag to be a bag I can use year round if I need/want to.
Thanks for your opinion!!