Juicy Charm Suggestions!

This time I have a request for new leather charm cuffs. I love wearing my charms on my Chestnut studded charm cuff so much, I want new/more colors!

1) Lipstick red W/ Gunmetal hardware
2) plummy grape purple W/ RoseGold hardware
3) Pewter/gunmetal metallic W/ silver hardware
4) peach/coral W/brushed gold hardware
5) teal/ turquoise W/ brushed Silver hardware

I would buy them all :smile:

I skimmed through all the posts so sorry if they are doubles of what people have already said but I dont think they are..

A nice little grey cat or something, one of those big fluffy ones

I did see a tree somewhere but I second that! Any kind of un potted plant or tree

I doubt this would be popular but I think a box of kleenex would be cute

ANY halloween charms in SILVER. As far as I have seen there is only the one. Un acceptable.

I would like a general grad charm. I would love to have one but it is hard to find any of the grad charms from years before 2009

A cooked shrimp

A cereal box

A bird house

Thats all i can remember, I do have a list somewhere though!

I don't know if it's ever been suggested but it would be cool if they did some charms to represent occupations. I know there are some you could use for that already, but others could have cute charms. Like an abacus or mini calculator or the like for accountants.

charmedkiwi said:
I don't know if it's ever been suggested but it would be cool if they did some charms to represent occupations. I know there are some you could use for that already, but others could have cute charms. Like an abacus or mini calculator or the like for accountants.

A calculator would be super cute!

Wow so many great ideas and quite a few have become reality since this thread started. How cool is that!

A few I would like to see...

Anything from the sea, a shark would be great or a turtle. Some coral would be nice (I'm into reefs in a big way, lol). A peacock mantis shrimp or hermit crab would be awesome too.
A crocodile or aligator.
Something sewing related like a needle and thread.

Family going to see "The Pirates!!" Wearing popcorn & kissing booth charms. Hoping no one looks too closely at the kissing booth ticket ;)
Please Juicy we need a movie ticket charm!!!

Hi Ladies!

I love to create themes, so I started thinking of a few in which designs could be added. Since I started watching Once Upon a Time on ABC, I have been thinking of ones to add to a fairy tale theme. If you have any other great ideas for fairy tale charms, feel free to add to this list as well! Thanks! :smile:

1. Single Red Rose (Beauty and the Beast) -- I know the vanity mirror exists already and would also be a good choice, but the red rose is a true symbol of the true love and breaking the spell.

2. Tower and/or Hairbrush (Rappunzel)

3. Lion Cub (The Lion King)

4. New Fawn in Silver (Bambi)

5. Glass Slipper (Cinderella) -- I'm not sure if a previous glass shoe has been released, but it would be nice to have one that reminds us of this fairy tale.

6. Magic Potion Bottle (Alice in Wonderland)

7. New Mermaid in Silver (The Little Mermaid)

8. New Genie Lamp in Silver (Aladdin)

AZNative33 said:
Hi Ladies!

I love to create themes, so I started thinking of a few in which designs could be added. Since I started watching Once Upon a Time on ABC, I have been thinking of ones to add to a fairy tale theme. If you have any other great ideas for fairy tale charms, feel free to add to this list as well! Thanks! :smile:

1. Single Red Rose (Beauty and the Beast) -- I know the vanity mirror exists already and would also be a good choice, but the red rose is a true symbol of the true love and breaking the spell.

2. Tower and/or Hairbrush (Rappunzel)

3. Lion Cub (The Lion King)

4. New Fawn in Silver (Bambi)

5. Glass Slipper (Cinderella) -- I'm not sure if a previous glass shoe has been released, but it would be nice to have one that reminds us of this fairy tale.

6. Magic Potion Bottle (Alice in Wonderland)

7. New Mermaid in Silver (The Little Mermaid)

8. New Genie Lamp in Silver (Aladdin)

What about the picnic basket for red riding hood? The gnome for one of the seven dwarfs? Or the red apple for sleeping beauty. The fairy for tinker bell? I guess these are all existing charms but could be a start for making a group while waiting for new ones to add!