EBay/ Paypal Mixup Confusion- what should I do?

LovesYSL

O.G.
Aug 13, 2009
Last month I changed my primary Paypal e-mail address when I was considering closing the email account linked to my Paypal. I followed instructions exactly as they were listed and changed everything on eBay as well. I hadn't had a sale until last night when I had 2 and when the buyers paid the email was sent to my old Paypal email addy and the payments were listed as pending on eBay and the money wasn't in my account. I called eBay and they walked me through the steps of updating my info again so I figured everything was fixed but my other buyer just paid and the same thing has happened again. Has this ever happened to anyone before? What should I do?
Thanks!

Last month I changed my primary Paypal e-mail address when I was considering closing the email account linked to my Paypal. I followed instructions exactly as they were listed and changed everything on eBay as well. I hadn't had a sale until last night when I had 2 and when the buyers paid the email was sent to my old Paypal email addy and the payments were listed as pending on eBay and the money wasn't in my account. I called eBay and they walked me through the steps of updating my info again so I figured everything was fixed but my other buyer just paid and the same thing has happened again. Has this ever happened to anyone before? What should I do?
Thanks!

If the old email is still active, add it back to your paypal account and the money should arrive.

I was a buyer in a situation like this, and when the seller put the old email back on paypal, my money went to her right away. She didn't have to re-invoice, and I didn't have to cancel and re-pay.