ARRRGGGHHH!!!!! Here Too??

It doesn't show up when I post from my iPhone. Maybe those posting fixed their settings on their phone to show it? (although I don't know why they would!)

I find it annoying too only because the font is the same size as the actual post. At least if it was tiny, it would be easier to ignore.
As MarneeB mentions, it must be that people fixed their settings because it doesn't say anything when I post from my iPhone.

I could post a link to the thread I saw it on, but I'm not into pointing fingers.

Yeah, it's a user setting thing, but it should be banned like any other from of SPAM since all it does is advertise the device itself.

This is an option within our PurseForum App for people to enable as a sig.

Sorry that it seems to cause intense distress. :huh:

This is an option within our PurseForum App for people to enable as a sig.

Sorry that it seems to cause intense distress. :huh:

Hehe :P
Thanks for the explanation.
It's not even that I find it annoying but rather I find it unnecessary. That's just me though. To each her own and all that.

Would it be possible to have the font of that sig minimized?

What are you talking about?
I don't see anything different, and am now curious...

If you're complaining though, we can't really help if you aren't specific.
Should you have just PMd Vlad or an Admin?
She's complaining about the use of the text within her quote in her first post - the "sent from an iPhone" message

I don't understand why this is something to get so upset about! It's actually less annoying than some of the images or gifs I see in other signatures!