Anyone In Canada order the Mon Mono SLGs? How did you get them ?

Keepallboi

O.G.
May 12, 2011
So I called 866 and only the Vancouver Hotel store does Mon Mono SLGs right now. I am in Ontario (between Montreal and Toronto) and my Montreal store hadnt even heard of these !!!! I told them and they thought they were maybe fakes....I was like "oh no way...i saw them on The Purse Forum...its a legit place"!!!!!!! My SA is looking into it for me. I ordered my mon mono speedy 40 from the Montreal boutique, but Im just wondering if anyone in Canada has ordered Mon Mono SLGs from a Canadian store, which store, and how? Obvi if you go to the Vancouver Fairmont Hotel store, then you order from them, but how do the rest of us Canadians order mon mono without flying all the way across the country???? Anyone have past experience, tips, advice???

HELP!!!!! (thanks in advance) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So I called 866 and only the Vancouver Hotel store does Mon Mono SLGs right now. I am in Ontario (between Montreal and Toronto) and my Montreal store hadnt even heard of these !!!! I told them and they thought they were maybe fakes....I was like "oh no way...i saw them on The Purse Forum...its a legit place"!!!!!!! My SA is looking into it for me. I ordered my mon mono speedy 40 from the Montreal boutique, but Im just wondering if anyone in Canada has ordered Mon Mono SLGs from a Canadian store, which store, and how? Obvi if you go to the Vancouver Fairmont Hotel store, then you order from them, but how do the rest of us Canadians order mon mono without flying all the way across the country???? Anyone have past experience, tips, advice???

Seriously every time I see anything Mon mono in Canada, I have to see whats going on, because I want a mon mono SLG so bad.. heh.. For the SA's to tell you theyre fake is sooooo crazy!!! since they were being offered in the last catalog, the 'Harlequin' catalog, I got it in the mail sent from LV, thats where I initially saw the SLG's! besides they're on the website too..

no advice or tips from me, Im in the same boat! its kind of lame we're so limited with what we can order, and yet we cant even order online.. an SA told me in October 2011, that ordering online via the LV website would soon be possible for Canadians... ya sure.. :search: ugh.

Really? I know for a fact Bloor flagship does them. I requested a Mon Mono passport holder from my SA Lexa at Yorkdale and she said she'll call the Bloor boutique to do it.

Im not sure what the Montreal location is talking about! Sorry you were misinformed!

Really? I know for a fact Bloor flagship does them. I requested a Mon Mono passport holder from my SA Lexa at Yorkdale and she said she'll call the Bloor boutique to do it.

Im not sure what the Montreal location is talking about! Sorry you were misinformed!

OMG Bloor does them ?!?!?!?! If my SA in Montreal cant do it, then Im definitely just going to Bloor !!!!! WTF!!! hahaha .... my gift cards only work at Bloor anyways so thats even better for me. I'll be in Toronto in feb so I could go to Bloor and order it then!!

Seriously every time I see anything Mon mono in Canada, I have to see whats going on, because I want a mon mono SLG so bad.. heh.. For the SA's to tell you theyre fake is sooooo crazy!!! since they were being offered in the last catalog, the 'Harlequin' catalog, I got it in the mail sent from LV, thats where I initially saw the SLG's! besides they're on the website too..

no advice or tips from me, Im in the same boat! its kind of lame we're so limited with what we can order, and yet we cant even order online.. an SA told me in October 2011, that ordering online via the LV website would soon be possible for Canadians... ya sure.. :search: ugh.

Its on the website???? I cant find it??? Where do you see it??? Under USA?

OMG Bloor does them ?!?!?!?! If my SA in Montreal cant do it, then Im definitely just going to Bloor !!!!! WTF!!! hahaha .... my gift cards only work at Bloor anyways so thats even better for me. I'll be in Toronto in feb so I could go to Bloor and order it then!!

Its on the website???? I cant find it??? Where do you see it??? Under USA?

Yes the USA... I go to the womens collection, hit the Small leather goods, and then in the middle of the screen comes an option to click on 'the symphony' once you click on it, symphony music starts up and you can click the ' > ' arrow.. through pictures of the slg's and after fifth click, you'll see the mon monogram zippy wallet.. click on the zippy wallet, and it will rotate to show you another mon mono piece and so on.. check it out.:smile:

hi! i also live in toronto and yes! bloor street store ( not the one in holts) is the only toronto store that you can order mon mono from!!! i just saw someone order one this past saturday!! so i know they do it!!

I just called the store on Bloor to have something shipped to me (3 hours away), and they said "NO..not unless you've shopped here within the past year". WTH ?? Not good business IMO!!

designer1 said:
I just called the store on Bloor to have something shipped to me (3 hours away), and they said "NO..not unless you've shopped here within the past year". WTH ?? Not good business IMO!!

Oh no !!! I bought a gift card there. Does that count ?!?

Hi, im just wondering how long did it take your speedy to be ready? I ordered a mon mono nf 4 weeks ago at the montreal store but still didnt hear anything from my SA :sad: