Good News with Perle

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
I have been using Perle agenda and cles, not babying, no dustcover for agenda, and hanging cles from mini lin speedy and last two days from Black Lodge GM. No signs of wear or color transfer of any kind to report. Request to see if anyone with Perle has had color transfer???

LV might have made it's items tougher since lavender and older colors... just curious if anyone has any transfer to report on perle... Thanks!

No colours/discolouration on my Perle roxy yet :love: Been using it maybe 10 times already? and 4 times with the pomme heart hanging off it all day :smile:

No colours/discolouration on my Perle roxy yet :love: Been using it maybe 10 times already? and 4 times with the pomme heart hanging off it all day :smile:

That gives me hope, because I've really wanted to try that combo, but I've been scared to (well I don't have a Perle roxy, but....)

wow, that's great to hear! maybe I can now finally get the courage to take my framboise agenda out of its dustcover while I'm carrying it around; I've kept it on since I got it (in October!)