• anthracite grainy

• camel smooth

• camel grainy

Results are only viewable after voting.

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
hi eveyone:biggrin: ! After surfing for awhile into givenchy and chloe forum ,i finally decided to buy my first NON balenciaga bag ,the elusive celine mini luggage:heart:..i am so impressed by the quality of these bags and after seeing a camel IRL:love: was love at first sight!

..so now the problem is the colour and leather:i know that grainy leather is more resistant but doesn't keep the shape as smooth leather and i prefer a more structured bag.

Then the colour : there are 3 gorgeous colours that i really love

-dark navy( i currently don't have any other blue bag!)
-anthracite(but could be too similar to my balenciaga rh work ANTHRA ??)
- camel( grainy or smooth??)

please help me !TIA!

That's a tough one.. camel would be my first choice then navy. Smooth or grainy... I like both so I don't know! Is there a way for you to see the bags in person? If so, you should check them out to see what you prefer.

This is a tough one! I personally own a grainy anthracite and ADORE it due to the mild blue undertones, but not sure this comes in smooth, and anthracite was from a previous season so might be tough to find. The smooth navy is GEORGEOUS, simple neutral without being the usual black, plus it has the leather interior like all other smooths. Camel is nice too, but probably the one most likely to have color transfer due to its light color ( although probably the one that can be most worn year round). I hope I helped more than hurt! I chose smooth navy on your poll!

I'm not a fan of the grainy leather, and for me Camel is just too plain a color. So I would go for the Dark navy smooth Luggage, as it is absolutely super-special, still not "too loud" and timeless.

thanks everyone for your answers :flowers:, i am really hoping to find a dark navy smooth in europe but it will hard to find...milan should receive a new shipment on this week , crossing fingers :rolleyes:! for some reasons i prefer the texture of grainy leather ,but i don't like the fact that it beocmes slouchy with time :sad:

Does Navy ever come with grainy leather? Anthracite in 2011 has grainy leather, but 2010 Anthracite is Envelopoe with smooth leather. Among all the above, I would vote for Anthracite Smooth Envelope.

I'd vote for the camel with smooth leather. That's the first color I was attracted to when I first fell in love with the Celine luggage. Then my second choice would be navy then anthracite.

luv camel most. if you prefer grainy, look for this season's dune (lighter than camel). personally, these kind of shades, my no-fail all-year-round colors, go w/ just EVERYTHING! more so than black. looks especially divine amongst the sea of dark colors in dreary winters!