ebay selling question!

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
Sorry in advance if this is not the approriate place for this type of post!

I am relativley new to ebay and have a feedback score of 3 (100% feedback) and I am trying to sell my Chloe paddy handbag.

So, how do I avoid fraudulant bids, non-payers etc?????

Any hints and tips would be great because I keep having to list it and pay listing fees everytime.

I have read so many horror stories on the forum and want to avoid any possible problems!!!

Thanks in advance....

I think you sort of just have to hope for the best.

If you have low feedback show lots of pictures - I always have 10-12 enlargable ones.

Some people cancel bids from 0 feedback buyers, but I have had really good luck with my 0 feedback buyers.

Only ship to a confirmed paypal address in the U.S. and Canada, and if you put a Buy it Now price on it, require immediate payment with a Buy it Now (I made that mistake once and ended up with a NPB).

Good luck!

hi!
what color are you selling? the regular size paddy? PM me when you posted on ebay. I may be interested. thanks

Sorry in advance if this is not the approriate place for this type of post!

I am relativley new to ebay and have a feedback score of 3 (100% feedback) and I am trying to sell my Chloe paddy handbag.

So, how do I avoid fraudulant bids, non-payers etc?????

Any hints and tips would be great because I keep having to list it and pay listing fees everytime.

I have read so many horror stories on the forum and want to avoid any possible problems!!!

Thanks in advance....

Yep, I always use the immediate payment option on ebay now. Basically, it is not their bag, and the listing still shows up, until it has been paid for, so dont forget to tick this option box when you list.

I would reiterate where you purchased from, when, if you have the receipt etc etc, and be honest about the condition, and you should be fine. Best of luck with your sale :smile:

if and when you get any bids please check their feedback it is very very helpful!!! when i sell high priced items i require 10 or more feedbacks with a 99.% or better
:yes: goodluck

When you list the item you can restrict bidders that have been flagged as a non-paying bidder, certain feedback scores, etc. It is one of the hidden options in the listing page. Just unhide all options and you should be able to find it.

good luck!

im trying to get into selling...i created a seller ID and have 0 feedback obviously....so i made 3 big Coach purchases on it recently...BIN...and hopefully that will give me a little bit of credit, for when i sell!

again, good luck! let us know how it goes!!