Lavender or pale gold?

I am assuming you are getting the timeless clutch not the one with chain. I don't remember seeing this clutch in lavendar. Is it coming in the Spring collection?
I ordered the pale gold clutch with chain but not sure if the shade is the same as the timeless clutch. However, I saw pics of the timeless clutch in pale gold and its gorgeous! So pale gold!

Am I the only vote for Lavender?! It's so pretty in person - and would work very well with your April weddings!

And also, it's a grey-toned Lavender, so I would use it just like a neutral grey.

I chose pale gold just becuase it is more versatile (can go from day to night and any outfit) if maintenance of the material is not of concern. Lavender is in lambskin but I feel it is harder to match clothing even if it is more of greyish tone.

I chose pale gold just becuase it is more versatile (can go from day to night and any outfit) if maintenance of the material is not of concern. Lavender is in lambskin but I feel it is harder to match clothing even if it is more of greyish tone.

May I ask what maintenance concern does the pale gold have that is different from the lavender lambskin? Tia...

May I ask what maintenance concern does the pale gold have that is different from the lavender lambskin? Tia...

I am not sure how to describe the material. It is sort of like metallic but smooth fury feel and there is nothing you can do in terms of maintenance

I saw this at the trunk show and asked the SA how to maintain this kind of material. She said it is not meant for daily use. If the something does happen to the material (like peeling) from use, there is nothing you could do about it.