Tabitha Simmons

Jan 11, 2010
Hello fellow shoe lovers!

I just had to post about this new designer I discovered, Tabitha Simmons. Has anyone purchased any of her shoes? I literally just discovered her shoe line, and I am in LOVE!!!

Hi there, I actually purchased and returned a pair of her shoes, and I have to say I am super impressed with the style and quality. It just wasn't the right pair for me. But if I can find the right pair (on sale), then I would definitely go for it. I found her sizing to be TTS.

I love my shoes and will def check out T Simmons, and if you shoe lovers want to find another real haute couture shoe designer totally under the radar, and if you are lucky enough to live in NYC, look up Vanesa Noel...to DIE for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couture, couture, couture, Vanessa has this divine townhouse on east 64th street...only those in the know wear her shoes.............and they are currently on SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

I share the obsession now too... I love the Bailee style. Just got them in leopard; they fit true to size. As a note, Im not sure if all TS styles fit the tts... I went down half a size on another TS style at the Barney's warehouse sale, so be cautious with your sizing

Attachments

• image-1105740231.jpg
    image-1105740231.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 3,301