Tony Duquette for Coach?

ponytail

Sep 16, 2009
CoachCruiser mentioned this in another thread and seeing as how I had heard nothing about it I had to google----

WOW The jewlery is amazing!!

Anyone have any other info about this?

Hi! Also, check out InStyle this month (February, with Drew Barrymore on the cover) at the "what's Now!" section on page 60. There's half a page devoted to pics! I think my SA mentioned that New York City would get most of the selection, but of course it's available through JAX, too.

My SA showed me pix of the whole collection- some items they will be getting and some will be flagship only (my store is a fashion store but does carry shoes), and said she could order pieces they don't get.

I have heard a little about this collaboration and read that all pieces offered will be under 500 dollars and will be bold and wild just like Tony.. I will be interested to see what is being offered..

Many pretty pieces are in this collection. I have a gorgeous key fob en route as well as sunburst ring. I nearly ordered a semi precious ring but the price (ESP for gold plated brass) is a tad over the top-- $650. Some rings have only six per size available so they will be very limited. And some pieces are HUGE. I was really interested in a sunburst neckace but when I saw it it looked too big even for Mr T (lol). And a spike necklace that would scare the daylights outta even the most veteran dominatrix. But in all some absolutely gorgeous pieces! Can't wait to see if any tpf ers end up revealing some of these!!!

proffashionista said:
Many pretty pieces are in this collection. I have a gorgeous key fob en route as well as sunburst ring. I nearly ordered a semi precious ring but the price (ESP for gold plated brass) is a tad over the top-- $650. Some rings have only six per size available so they will be very limited. And some pieces are HUGE. I was really interested in a sunburst neckace but when I saw it it looked too big even for Mr T (lol). And a spike necklace that would scare the daylights outta even the most veteran dominatrix. But in all some absolutely gorgeous pieces! Can't wait to see if any tpf ers end up revealing some of these!!!

I wonder why there are articles stating nothing over 500 dollars? 650 is far from 500- although there could be pieces that are exclusive or limited in which the prices don't apply .. i can't wait to see your pieces from this collection though- but I agree the style is certainly something that is not your typical everyday jewelry that coach produces... But i am excited to see what will be offered ....

Proff- Thanks for the visual by comparing some of the pieces to Mr.T - I am forming a mental image as we speak trying to imagine what they would have to look like for Mr.T to pass them up:amazed:

I kind of feel like a doofus, but how do you pronounce the man's last name?

It can't possibly be Duck-It, but I can't decide if it would be

Doo-Shay or something else. :shame: