black tokidoki button down

ummm, okay, no I haven't seen it...man oh man...too much stuff coming out. I can't get everything!! My BF wants to go to LA this weekend!! :sweatdrop: What will I do when I get to JapanLA...I'm gonna want EVERYTHING Jamie's got!! :drool: I'd check w/her on this shirt before I bought it from the evil ebay!! I'm sure it'll start popping up everywhere now!!

So Jen, you bought this is white and didn't really love it right? Sometimes things look better in a different color though and I really dig this! Do you think that if I got an XL that it would fit me?
I'm sure that JapanLA will get them. I wouldn't buy it off of e-bay plus a medium wouldn't fit me anyway!

I'm sure this shirt is soooo much better in black b/c you probably can't see through it. The see through factor was a big issue for me b/c you could see the shirt underneath and it just looked sloppy on me. Even if it's thin, I'm sure it's still awesome. When I originally got the white one I thought I'd :heart: :heart: :heart: it if it was black!! Black just looks better most times. Robotkitten I'm sure an XL would fit you. Def. don't get it on ebay wait and check w/Jamie. I just don't like the patches on this one as much as I like the patches on the white one...they were cuter this one is MEAN..:graucho: