Milla clutch?

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
I went into the LV store today hoping to see if they have any updates on the Epi Electric Amande, but the SA knew nothing about it.

Before I left I saw the Sully PM on display so I asked her to show it to me and she pulled out the MM and the one in Emprinte. Sully's price is actually more reasonable that I expected, I was expecting something similar to the Artsy. Still not feeling any love I wanted to look at the Milla clutch in Azur. I thought it was really cute and I wanted a smaller bag to put my membership cards, vouchers etc in so my wallet can be less bulky. It has some great detailing and it is just so delicate.

Just wanting some opinion from those who have it and do you use it much?

I went into the LV store today hoping to see if they have any updates on the Epi Electric Amande, but the SA knew nothing about it.

Before I left I saw the Sully PM on display so I asked her to show it to me and she pulled out the MM and the one in Emprinte. Sully's price is actually more reasonable that I expected, I was expecting something similar to the Artsy. Still not feeling any love I wanted to look at the Milla clutch in Azur. I thought it was really cute and I wanted a smaller bag to put my membership cards, vouchers etc in so my wallet can be less bulky. It has some great detailing and it is just so delicate.

Just wanting some opinion from those who have it and do you use it much?

I love the Milla. Check the clubhouse. Lots of photos and discussion. :smile: I used it daily, could even double as a clutch wallet. Really versatile pochette. And mine (azur MM) stayed new looking for several months. The person I sold mine to said it looked brand new. And I used mine every day inside my bags. I wouldn't hesitate at all to get one again. Good luck deciding!

I have it in black mc. I use it quite a bit. I take it to the gym with me so I don't have to take my bag and squish it in a locker. It easily holds my keys, iPhone, dl, cash and some cards. It's a great little bag.

I think Milla clutch is so cute! I dreamed about it before I bought my DE Eva for an evening bag. However, I didn't want a light colored evening bag and I really wanted Damier Ebene canvas. Shame they don't make Milla in DE :sad: Milla clutch is also quite small, I think. You can't really fit a big wallet in it, but I don't think that's the point. It would go well in the summer, if you only need some cards and your phone - nothing extra.

This was a really messy post :biggrin: My point was that Milla is really beautiful, but I decided on a darker and larger evening bag instead. :smile: Maybe next time for a summer evening bag, who knows :smile: