I love/hate this commercial!

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Didn't see another thread like this. Mods, please delete if it's duplicate. What commercials make you cringe, and which ones have you hanging on every word?

For me, I HATE the Geico commercial with the pig on the zip line going "weeeeeeeeeeeee wee wee weeeeeeeeeeee". Oh I HATE it! Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

I like the commercial (for a phone I think) where there are two guys tailgating and a coach comes out of a trailer and say "you know how to post videos on Facebook?". Then the guys immediately show him a video on Facebook of him asking that question. Makes me giggle :smile:

I love the insurance commercial where the dog has a bone and it is not safe, then he buries the bone and it is not safe, then he brings it to the safety deposit at the bank and it is not safe.
Finally, he gets a good policy for the bone and he can sleep well knowing that the bone is safe!
(Travellers?)

I love the Snickers ones where they have turned into other people because they are hungry. The Roseann Barr one is hilarious. "Now my front hurts"

I love the State Farm on when the wife thinks the husband is talking to a woman and he's talking to the insurance guy. "She sounds hideous" that's cause he's a guy". I laugh everytime I see it.

Reactions: RowanOak
I hate that commercial? The one for Lumber Liquidators? Where everything the woman says is with an upward inflection? Like she's asking us questions instead of telling us about her experiences at the store? I mute that commercial every time it comes on? It drives me insane?

Link added for those who might not know what I'm talking about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSayLLV-rNU

(I added question marks at the end of all my sentences to illustrate my annoyance :P Just being silly!)

I'm so tired of that Flo Progessive gal. At first loved her, now she's just too much -- go away!!

My favorite was an insurance commercial where the squirrel run across the street and hi five each other. loved that!

Reactions: ucheigwe
selkiewriter said:
I hate that commercial? The one for Lumber Liquidators? Where everything the woman says is with an upward inflection? Like she's asking us questions instead of telling us about her experiences at the store? I mute that commercial every time it comes on? It drives me insane?

Link added for those who might not know what I'm talking about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSayLLV-rNU

(I added question marks at the end of all my sentences to illustrate my annoyance :P Just being silly!)

Thanks for the link ... I'd never seen it before but I was laughing cause she does talk like everything is a question !

poopsie2 said:
I love the Snickers ones where they have turned into other people because they are hungry. The Roseann Barr one is hilarious. "Now my front hurts"

My husband loves the one with Joe Pesci.. "what do you model, gloves?!?!"

I hate the commercial with the young couples/parents sitting around talking about saving for college. I hate how the young mom is so smug when she says how she has started saving with the Gerber Life College Plan. OMG, I would love to smack her, she makes my blood pressure go through the roof!

I like these too. My favorite is the one with the 4 guys in a small car going on a road trip. One of the guys in the back seat becomes Aretha Franklin so his friend gives him the Snickers bar because he always acts like a "diva" when he's hungry. The last shot shows that the guy riding shotgun up front is now Liza Minnelli and she angrily is telling the guy in the back to "get your knees out of the seat."

I love the car commercial where the driver says let's go on a road trip to Vegas. Vegas Baby Yea Vegas. And the car salesman is in the back seat.

I just thought of an old one that I HATED and didn't get!!! Does anyone remember the Quiznos commercials with the rats or mice.....I'm not even sure what they were or what they had to do with sandwiches!!!

i love the cat shelter cartoon commercial. there were many different cats standing around playing with the narrator talking about adopting a cat...finally a black fur ball stood up and it's a tux and it's going home with the human...so cute.