ahhhh im so sad! :(

It will still be wonderful. One of my LV mono bags was rained on, developed spots, and is still one of my favorite bags. I think of them as "character marks" not unlike crow's feet wrinkles. I was very sad and upset when it first happened, but as the years went by, more marks developed, and it is more gorgeous to me now than on the day I bought it. Don't worry, Speedy's look more beautiful as the years go on, warts and all. Ten years from now, you'll still love that bag.

It will still be wonderful. One of my LV mono bags was rained on, developed spots, and is still one of my favorite bags. I think of them as "character marks" not unlike crow's feet wrinkles. I was very sad and upset when it first happened, but as the years went by, more marks developed, and it is more gorgeous to me now than on the day I bought it. Don't worry, Speedy's look more beautiful as the years go on, warts and all. Ten years from now, you'll still love that bag.

Thanks! What you said makes sense. About character marks. Makes me feel way better