Ordering from JAX in Canada

wolvergambit

Jun 12, 2011
Has anyone ordered something from JAX that lives in Canada?

I wanted to order the baby sage #19295 in the rose colour but my stores here don't have it listed in that colour and can't order it.

If I order directly from JAX do I have to pay duties on it?

Can it be shipped directly to my store to avoid duties?

wolvergambit said:
Has anyone ordered something from JAX that lives in Canada?

I wanted to order the baby sage #19295 in the rose colour but my stores here don't have it listed in that colour and can't order it.

If I order directly from JAX do I have to pay duties on it?

Can it be shipped directly to my store to avoid duties?

As far as I have heard you don't have to pay if you get it shipped to a store. I plan to order a baby sage from JAX also.

As far as I have heard you don't have to pay if you get it shipped to a store. I plan to order a baby sage from JAX also.
Let me know how you make out.

THis is what CS told me:

Canadian Duty: Duty is tax imposed on imports by the Canadian Customs Authority. Duty rates vary based on the type of products you are importing and the country they came from or were made in. For your convenience, we calculate and collect duty from you in the checkout process and pay it to the Canadian Customs Authority on your behalf ,or at the end of the phone call

I don't feel like paying duty on top of an order!

You're better off ordering from a FP store. That way, you won't have to pay for shipping & duty, so I'm told.

If you order it from JAX and you live in Canada, shipping is ridiculous and plus you have to pay duty no matter what. I also heard shipping is free in the States though.

You're better off ordering from a FP store. That way, you won't have to pay for shipping & duty, so I'm told.

If you order it from JAX and you live in Canada, shipping is ridiculous and plus you have to pay duty no matter what. I also heard shipping is free in the States though.
Unfortunately my FP store couldn't order it because it wasn't coming up in her computer. I guess I'll have to wait until it hits the website and then maybe they can order it.

I ran into that same problem a month ago. The bag I wanted didn't come up on their computer. My wonderful SA called Jax who told her to call the "help desk". The people at the help desk had to contact someone else who was able to add it to the system. It took a couple of days for it to be added but I was able to get it. The boutique that helped me so much is the one in Mapleview Mall in Burlington Ontario. Maybe they can help you too!

My store could not order the rose Baby Sage either. They called customer service on my behalf and were told it will be available at some point but not in time for this PCE. I ended up ordering both the champagne and fawn to see which one I like best.

As everyone else has said there is no way around duties and taxes if you order from JAX as it's collected up front.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum