Chat about the Miu Miu Reference Library Here

Hi, does anyone have a madras bag? Any info about the grained leather? I am thinking of buying a red or black one with top handle and shoulderstrap, the biggest size of the two.

Any one have this bag, and do you love it??:graucho:

Attachments

• Miu-Miu-Pushlock-Lady-Bag.jpg
    Miu-Miu-Pushlock-Lady-Bag.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2,848
Hi, does anyone have a madras bag? Any info about the grained leather? I am thinking of buying a red or black one with top handle and shoulderstrap, the biggest size of the two.

It's a Goatskin leather :smile: Not sure if the Ardesia or Rubino are still available. The newer colors are the Nero, Papaya, Turchese, Azzurro & Rosa.

Tingeling said:

Hi Tingeling
I have the Madras tote and love the grained leather... No chance of ruining it or anything like that. So comfortable and I get so many compliments... I'm really enjoying it! 😊

hi! I don't see them on the website but i know that the mini version of this bag is also available as a keychain! :smile:

miumiu1.jpg

mollymollyhung said:
I got these pics from my SA and she told me thats the color of cobalto.

Thanks so much! I'm trying to decide between cobalto and grigio. Cobalts a pretty pop of color but I feel like grigio would go with more? Can't decide! What do you think? Do you happen to have pictures of anything grigio?

I saw grigio the other day and didn't like it in the matelasse? Wasn't a pretty shade of grey.

Do you know what kind of color Cordova (?) is? Is it more purple or wine? Thanks!