Help! Buyer claimed unauthorized transaction 2 hours after I sent the item

floriade

Feb 22, 2009
Hi ladies,

I sold one of my louis vuitton suhali bag and this buyer from Germany that has 2412 private feedback bought the item. Everything was smooth at first, I contacted buyer offering an insurance and told him that I'm happy to cover half of the insurance fee which he agreed. A day after he paid (which was this afternoon) I went to the post office, mailed the bag and update the tracking on eBay.
2 hours later he filed an unauthorized transaction which resulted in a minus balance on my paypal account :shucks:
I called paypal straight away and they assured me as long as I have proof of shipment then I should be ok.
I Shipped to the address on paypal order page and i believe I'm also eligible for seller protection
What do you ladies think I should do in this situation??? Should I recall the package??(I'm actually not sure if I can even recall the package) I'm in Australia and never had an experience with recalling a parcel
Postage plus insurance to Germany was $99.10 (I only charged buyer $85) and I was running around like crazy this afternoon trying not to be late to pick up my daughter and get to the post office! It's very upsetting when you trying to please your buyer but all they want to do is to scam you! Make me very very scared to sell my bags on eBay in the future :crybaby:

I shipped it around 4 pm my time, buyer claimed unauthorized at around 6:20 which then aus post customer service line as well as the post office has closed:sad:
I can call them first thing tomorrow morning and run to the post office as well, do you think I still get a chance to recall the package then???
Buyer EBay ID is dress-to-impress-2007
Avoid at any cost!!!

I shipped it around 4 pm my time, buyer claimed unauthorized at around 6:20 which then aus post customer service line as well as the post office has closed:sad:
I can call them first thing tomorrow morning and run to the post office as well, do you think I still get a chance to recall the package then???
Buyer EBay ID is dress-to-impress-2007
Avoid at any cost!!!

Can you call customer service? Online customer service?
Please try to recall at all cost.

Also create a file regarding Paypal
Do screen shots.
Document, document so you have all details at your disposal

limom said:
Can you call customer service? Online customer service?
Please try to recall at all cost.

Also create a file regarding Paypal
Do screen shots.
Document, document so you have all details at your disposal

They don't have online customer service :shucks: Australia post is not very good! I will run to the post office tomorrow morning and try to save the bag! Wish me luck!

They don't have online customer service :shucks: Australia post is not very good! I will run to the post office tomorrow morning and try to save the bag! Wish me luck!

Just explain the situation to the postmaster. He might have tips on what to do.
Crossing my fingers for you.
In the meantime, create a file in case you are not able to recall so you are ready.

nm...

Can Australia recall the [ackage?

You may have to see what you can do on the German end too.

You should be ok as long as PayPal's page said OK to ship and fully covered.

The form is on USPS website. Call your PO to see if they can help. You may have to rush on this since I assume it is Express Mail (as that is the only way you can send something $250 or up). I am betting it is already at customs to go abroad.

You may have to see what you can do on the German end too.

You should be ok as long as PayPal's page said OK to ship and fully covered.

She is in australia.