French Riviera - Anyone Seen It?

MiniMi

Jan 1, 2012
I am interested in this French Riviera flap bag priced at $2600. Does anyone own this or have you seen it in real life? Your information and thoughts on it are greatly appreciated! Thank you :smile:

Attachments

• French Riviera.png
    French Riviera.png
    54 KB · Views: 2,804
I have a French Riviera flap in yellow, super cute and very chic. I love to wear it with single strap, it sits right below my waist line, perfect length!!

Hi babe, do you mind sharing some photos of your flap (interior, mod pics) ..I have looking for a picture of the yellow on this forum but have yet to see one & my country does not carry this color.

Hi babe, do you mind sharing some photos of your flap (interior, mod pics) ..I have looking for a picture of the yellow on this forum but have yet to see one & my country does not carry this color.

Ok the photos are not that good. Hope you don't mind! :P I will post some interior pics tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_1122 copy .jpg
    IMG_1122 copy .jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 2,983
  • IMG_1125 copy.jpg
    IMG_1125 copy.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 2,812
  • IMG_1124 copy.jpg
    IMG_1124 copy.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 3,997
  • IMG_1123 copy.jpg
    IMG_1123 copy.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 2,394
Hi,

I have bought this bag about a month ago in black caviar w/ silver hardware. I am so in love with the size. Price was $2600. According to sale associate, it comes with navy blue, black n ivory. The size is little bit longer than the medium classic double flap which is exactly the size I had been looking for...kind of in between size :smile:

Brandlover2000

Brandlover2000 said:
Hi,

I have bought this bag about a month ago in black caviar w/ silver hardware. I am so in love with the size. Price was $2600. According to sale associate, it comes with navy blue, black n ivory. The size is little bit longer than the medium classic double flap which is exactly the size I had been looking for...kind of in between size :smile:

Brandlover2000

Did your SA mention if it will be a recurring piece? I'm interested in the ivory but don't want to get it right away since I just bought a flap!