Disappearing order through Topshop.com

Hey all!

Does anyone have any experience with Topshop.com and buying internationally? Or in general, really. I'm in Aus, but I don't know if that makes any difference.

I put an order through on January 1 (not expecting it to go through right away or anything given the holiday) but the problem I'm having is that absolutely nothing is showing up regarding my order in my account, it says 'no orders found' and I got no confirmation email. I did actually copy and paste the order number from back when I initially made it and have that, but nothing else to prove that I've even shopped there apart from the fact that they've processed my PayPal payment and have my money.

I'm definitely aware that this is a busy time of the year, companies and people take breaks etc, but it's the fact that absolutely nothing is showing up concerning my order's existence besides paying for it that's bothering me. Just wondering if this is a standard thing for Topshop, and their website is a little off when it comes to orders, or if I should be concerned...

I ordered from them the first time at the end of Dec, same with you no tracking # but I got emails from them bout order confirmation, stuff is on the way, and last email that it will arrive shortly. All of that with no exact date. I received my stuff yesterday Saturday. I am in the US ...

HTH

Thanks for letting me know! I've gotten no emails at all regarding anything, but that proves they do send them out. They did take my money so I assume they've found some kind of order there, even if they haven't let me know about it... I'm trying to work out timezones and the best time to call. :P

Just an update!

Despite no order confirmation, no tracking emails, no order present in my account and no answer to three emails sent to customer service, my parcel arrived today. :smile: So there's a happy ending at least.

That's good news!

Us Norwegians can't order from Topshop, due to a lawsuit from a man who claims he owns the name Topshop in Norway (or something like that). Stupid businesspeople, getting in the way of my shopping :tdown: