Hirshleifer's CHanel Spring Special Order

Hi,

I am interested in pre-order but don't know much about Hirshleifer though I saw the website...I would like to be educated a little bit more:smile:

Is Hirshleifer similar to the high-end department store (meaning, they buy directly from France Chanel) or simply one of the selectshops (meaning, they buy from Chanel Boutique in different countries and bring them into the U.S.).

Thank you!!

Any idea what's the name of this Canvas tote bag ???
ChanelCanvasTotes.jpg

There is also a video of this canvas tote.....
http://vimeo.com/32066573

Pictures and video credits to Bagaholicboy

Hi,

I am interested in pre-order but don't know much about Hirshleifer though I saw the website...I would like to be educated a little bit more:smile:

Is Hirshleifer similar to the high-end department store (meaning, they buy directly from France Chanel) or simply one of the selectshops (meaning, they buy from Chanel Boutique in different countries and bring them into the U.S.).

Thank you!!

They are a high end department store. I don't understand what you mean by bring them in from other countries & sell them?

Anyone here with a beige/beige claire WOC?? Do you think the color is difficult to deal with, esp. since it's a WOC (i.e. color transfer esp. from jeans when worn crossbody). That beige clair with GHW is SO tempting (or perhaps halfmoon WOC in dark beige would be better?)..Any input would be awesome! Thanks!!
I have a beige claire lamb mini flap and I have not had that problem, but I have only carried it like twice. I am considering the halfmoon, I have several and they are my fave woc's

I believe Hirs does not refund. So you can only get store credit. Which really to me is a big turn off!

You need to put down 50% deposit. Of course you can change your mind, BUT then your deposit is store credit, no refunds. You can use your credit toward something else.

Thank you so much ladies. I guess I am fine either way because if I don't like the bag I still would have the store credit for future purchases. :smile:

Penney sent a list of the special order and I am wondering if anyone has intel as to how the aged red, navy reissue (226) and the plum reissue(227) look like?
Hi yodaling, one SA in Saks told me that he can order a bag I want for me from pairs. Do know if that is true?? SA in CHANEL boutique never told me that they can do that. (I have not meet this SA in person before, we only talked on phone) I know this has nothing to do with is thread, but Please help! Thank you. :smile:

Hi yodaling, one SA in Saks told me that he can order a bag I want for me from pairs. Do know if that is true?? SA in CHANEL boutique never told me that they can do that. (I have not meet this SA in person before, we only talked on phone) I know this has nothing to do with is thread, but Please help! Thank you. :smile:
sorry to mention it is not a special order. Just for the extra mini in caviar which I am looking for.

I assume when he said "Paris" Saks gets their stocks directly from Paris. If that is the case, the case, go ahead and wait list for it if he can get you the mini in caviar. WIll be no harm in waitlisting for it and pay when it arrives.

If you don't mind me asking who is the SA and which saks store?