For those that have both galliera and artsy

I have two Galliera PM's and a Empreinte Artsy MM. I think Galliera is one of the most comfortable shoulder bags LV has ever made. The bag is also very light weight and fits all the essentials. I usually carry my Artsy on the crook of my arm. I don't think it really is a shoulder bag. My Empreinte Artsy is also quite heavy even when it's empty (of course because it's a full leather bag) compared to my Galliera. I do love both bags. I think it's just a question of what you're looking for.. The Galliera PM is also quite a lot smaller than the MM Artsy and some people don't like the shiny Inventeur plate on the Galliera. With Artsy you wouldn't have to worry about that. If I could get only one of the two I'd get the Empreinte Artsy just because the bag is simply stunning and very worry free because of the leather. But if you're looking for a bag in Mono, then I'd go for the Galliera.

I have the Galleria GM and the Artsy GM (both mono)...I love both bags for different reasons but comfort wise, my Artsy is more comfortable and I use it as a shoulder bag as well

i have the galliera and mono artsy. its so hard to choose since i love them both. the galliera is definitely more comfortable at first bc of the flat straps. they are about the same size, galliera is a tiny bit shorter and not as wide but still holds a lot. you can't go wrong with either and if you can you should get both ;)

I have the Azur Galliera PM and the mono Artsy MM.... I find them to be similar in size but I like my Galliera a lot more in terms of comfort and weight. The Artsy is a lot heavier with the same items inside... and feels much heavier with it's rounded handle vs the wide flat handle of the Galliera.

i have the galliera and mono artsy. its so hard to choose since i love them both. the galliera is definitely more comfortable at first bc of the flat straps. they are about the same size, galliera is a tiny bit shorter and not as wide but still holds a lot. you can't go wrong with either and if you can you should get both ;)

"get both" - LVoe it! Made me giggle... We are each other's enablers, aren't we? ;)

I never carry my mono Artsy anymore but I adore my Empreinte Artsy. The galliera has always been a favorite go to bag for me, it's so comfortable and light weight ( I have three so I'm a little partial).... Good luck deciding.

I have two Galliera PM's and a Empreinte Artsy MM. I think Galliera is one of the most comfortable shoulder bags LV has ever made. The bag is also very light weight and fits all the essentials. I usually carry my Artsy on the crook of my arm. I don't think it really is a shoulder bag. My Empreinte Artsy is also quite heavy even when it's empty (of course because it's a full leather bag) compared to my Galliera. I do love both bags. I think it's just a question of what you're looking for.. The Galliera PM is also quite a lot smaller than the MM Artsy and some people don't like the shiny Inventeur plate on the Galliera. With Artsy you wouldn't have to worry about that. If I could get only one of the two I'd get the Empreinte Artsy just because the bag is simply stunning and very worry free because of the leather. But if you're looking for a bag in Mono, then I'd go for the Galliera.

okay, now i'm curious, why do you have TWO galliera PM's?? you have my dream bags, btw. :biggrin:

I would have to agree with all said. I only have Artsy monogram. But do think that Galliera is more comfortable. I have tried it in LV stores many times. But I prefer the design / look of Artsy. The design made me choose Arsty.

OMG! You play with my heart!!! Does it realy mean that there is a Galliera ebene out there?!? Please say yes! Because it is my fav. bag in mono and I am going for the azur in spring so I would be absolutly in love with a Galliera ebene!:smile:

BTW, go for the Galliera! I am a proud owner of a Artsy mono Gm? but the handle hurts when you carry it on the shoulder ( just my opinion) ;)