Unhappy buyer versus photos in listing

I know there are some recent threads dealing with shipping,sig confirm etc, but rather than post this question in one of those (and have to explain this whole situation over) I'm hoping someone (BB?) who has been following this thread can help. So, even tough it's obvious my buyer had no 'real'problem with my Chanel bag other than her buyer's remorse, I agreed to a return/refund. I asked her to ship the bag back to me the same method I shipped it to her (USPS Priority with insurance for value $500 and signature confirmation) I gave her my PP verified work address so that I could sign for delivery. She emailed me monday saying she shipped the bag and gave me a tracking number that wasn't from the sig confirm slip and when I tried to track package it says "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office." which leads me to believe she either: a) gave me the # from the ins slip by mistake or, b) did not use SC. The bag should have arrived today but didn't. I even waited an extra hour at work in case USPS was running late. I emailed her yesterday when I first realized I didn't have the right tracking #, no reply. I emailed her again today, no reply which makes me nervous. My question: If she didn't use SC for return of bag she paid $500 for AND I never receive it (lost, she used wrong address or she tries to scam me etc) even if she has delivery confirmation that something was delivered somewhere in my town but no SC will ebay/PP still make me pay her the refund? All kinds of horror stories on TPF make me paranoid......... I'm not trying to be difficult with her and I really want the bag back so I can relist it, but I also don't want to refund her for a bag I never got back. to say i am beyond annoyed with this buyer right now is an understatement!

I really think you should start your own thread on this, but... If she did not use SC, she is SOL.

I know there are some recent threads dealing with shipping,sig confirm etc, but rather than post this question in one of those (and have to explain this whole situation over) I'm hoping someone (BB?) who has been following this thread can help. So, even tough it's obvious my buyer had no 'real'problem with my Chanel bag other than her buyer's remorse, I agreed to a return/refund. I asked her to ship the bag back to me the same method I shipped it to her (USPS Priority with insurance for value $500 and signature confirmation) I gave her my PP verified work address so that I could sign for delivery. She emailed me monday saying she shipped the bag and gave me a tracking number that wasn't from the sig confirm slip and when I tried to track package it says "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office." which leads me to believe she either: a) gave me the # from the ins slip by mistake or, b) did not use SC. The bag should have arrived today but didn't. I even waited an extra hour at work in case USPS was running late. I emailed her yesterday when I first realized I didn't have the right tracking #, no reply. I emailed her again today, no reply which makes me nervous. My question: If she didn't use SC for return of bag she paid $500 for AND I never receive it (lost, she used wrong address or she tries to scam me etc) even if she has delivery confirmation that something was delivered somewhere in my town but no SC will ebay/PP still make me pay her the refund? All kinds of horror stories on TPF make me paranoid......... I'm not trying to be difficult with her and I really want the bag back so I can relist it, but I also don't want to refund her for a bag I never got back. to say i am beyond annoyed with this buyer right now is an understatement!

I really think you should start your own thread on this, but... If she did not use SC, she is SOL.
^^^ yup.