Just saw a picture of new Azur bag to be released Feb.1!!

Dec 14, 2008
I was in my local LV boutique today and the SA showed me picture of a new Azur tote that resembles the Westminster. There were 2 sizes, one around $1100 and one at $1500. She didn't know the measurements yet, and thought it would be out on Feb. 1st. Does anyone know anything else about this bag?

A new monogram tote that's a combination of the totally and the neverfull is due out soon also.

I was in my local LV boutique today and the SA showed me picture of a new Azur tote that resembles the Westminster. There were 2 sizes, one around $1100 and one at $1500. She didn't know the measurements yet, and thought it would be out on Feb. 1st. Does anyone know anything else about this bag?

A new monogram tote that's a combination of the totally and the neverfull is due out soon also.

I would love that!

I hope I don't like it lol. I have too many bags. I don't understand why they haven't released the Galiera in Ebene yet though? this bag is so popular and I think it would sell like crazy in ebene.

I just found out from my SA that all new launches are slotted to make official appearance on every 1st and 15th of the month. Omg! That means I be visiting my favorite store twice a month. :P