any information on the new sully bag? waiting list?

chavezslp

O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
I have seen the (awesome) pics in the reference thread but any other information on the new sully? I know it is supposed to come out on the 13th.....will there be a press announcement or any other information oneline (blogs). I am very interested in this bag and may get it in France on the 21st. Should I be put on a wait list? Does that obligate me to buy it? I may decide on another bag when I am there. Thanks!!!

I have seen the (awesome) pics in the reference thread but any other information on the new sully? I know it is supposed to come out on the 13th.....will there be a press announcement or any other information oneline (blogs). I am very interested in this bag and may get it in France on the 21st. Should I be put on a wait list? Does that obligate me to buy it? I may decide on another bag when I am there. Thanks!!!

According to my SA, this is not a LE so I don't think you really have to be on the waiting list.. Unless you really want this bag on the day of its release.. The Sully will be permanent.. About the waiting list, you're not obliged to buy it.. If you don't like it, it's ok.

I love this bag as well and am really interested. Does it look too similar to the totally to anyone? I have the totally mm and wouldn't want too very similar bags. Looks great though - definitely need to check it out after the 13th!!

I love this bag as well and am really interested. Does it look too similar to the totally to anyone? I have the totally mm and wouldn't want too very similar bags. Looks great though - definitely need to check it out after the 13th!!

I don't think it looks like a Totally. It looks more like a Delightful with zipper..

I think I looks like the arsty plus a zipper minus the braided handle !
It's goregous !!
Perfect for people who wanted the artsy style with a zipper and not the heavy handle !