Need help!!! Tosca Garden Party or Evelyne???

hoonana

Chanel devil
Mar 17, 2011
My SA offered me an Evelyne where my friend is offering me a brand new (unused) Tosca Garden Party? If you were me, which one will you choose?
(regardless with the price) :graucho::graucho::graucho:

P.S. This is my first H bag and I do like Tosca, also I will be coming a mommy soon so therefore I want to see which one suits me better :thinking:

You'll get some really great advice from the users here but here's my two cents: I have a GP and while I use it all the time as a sort of catch-all casual purse, I think for me it would depend if you also plan to use this as your every day bag and if so, if you plan to carry around a baby bag (etc) as well which might be awkward to get used to at first. Then again, I've seen women use GP's as their baby bags so it depends, of course. If none of that is an issue, I'd pick the GP because I think it looks gorgeous in Tosca and is such a useful, under the radar bag.

Depends if you are more a shoulder purse kind-da gal. This next part is my personal take on using a GP as a mommy bag so anyone who does please take no offense. I wouldn't put diapers, juices, bottles, snacks,soiled diapers in plastic bag (when there is no receptical nearby) in a luxury brand bag. When my kid was a little, the kid bag went to the playground, camping, everywhere, literally. I had a black carryall that was lightweight, durable and something that could be wiped down and if it got ruined, ripped, which it didn't, I wasn't going to feel I ruined something I wish I hadn't. My 2 cents. My every day purse back then was a Chanel flap, lambskin.

I have both Garden Party PM and Evelyne III PM. I find them great for Mum with young kid.

But I use my Evelyne more when I go out with my 4 years old son. Very practical bag. I love both bags though

with little more information...
my friend has a PM Tosca GP and the SA is having Tosca Evelyne III GM

Anyone help will be much apprciated!!!!!!!

Tosca GP is tdf but you mentioned here pm, so it is the 30? Though i love tosca gp especially the 30 but i dont think it is suitable as a mummmy bag.. It cant hold much. May be the evelyne gm is more suitable for your..

With more compartments/pockets the Evelyne might help keeps things a bit more organized. Rooting through your purse to find one small thing is frustrating enough but if you have a baby in one arm, or holding one hand, it might be even more so!

I guess you could always use a purse organizer though. I'm sure you can't go wrong either way.

Tosca GP is tdf but you mentioned here pm, so it is the 30? Though i love tosca gp especially the 30 but i dont think it is suitable as a mummmy bag.. It cant hold much. May be the evelyne gm is more suitable for your..

oh..sorry that I made my mistake, it's actually Garden 36 :biggrin:
(i was overwhemled with my colleague that she just got her Tosca Garden 30 two days ago:lol:)

Thanks all for the advices, as I am really in love w/ Tosca, and I found Evenlyn which can spare both hands and GP can be either use on casual and work basis...so I decide to shrink my wallet and get both~~~~ :cloud9::cloud9:

will post my reveal very soon!!!!!!!:woot:

Thanks all for the advices, as I am really in love w/ Tosca, and I found Evenlyn which can spare both hands and GP can be either use on casual and work basis...so I decide to shrink my wallet and get both~~~~ :cloud9::cloud9:

will post my reveal very soon!!!!!!!:woot:
congrats!! Both will be useful! waiting for yr reveals....