Please help with bag info!

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I am looking for any info on the mini sophias. I saw beautiful new ones on the japan site. They had them in new leather colors and sig print.I have tried to call jaxx but we all know how that goes. I got told they have the colors but are sold out! I know none of those colirs have been out yet. I despratly want one for spring. Does anyone know if there will be any mini sophias coming out soon!!!! Thanks ladies I know you have more info then the experts!

Its actually much larger then u think! It is great for when u want to be hands free and you would truly be suprised what can fit in it. Its one of my favorite bags!

Its actually much larger then u think! It is great for when u want to be hands free and you would truly be suprised what can fit in it. Its one of my favorite bags!
Could you post a pic of the inside of yours so I can see how much you can get in it? I have been very interested in the mini sophia for spring/summer as well; but I'm a little nervous about the size. Thank you :smile: