~~~clp moo em's~~~ Triple Reveal~~~

Love your camera bag! I am very tempted by this one...!!

Go for it, the price is great and i would say it is a classic shape/style/colours oak and black.
Mywardrobe.com has them with some enabling modelling pics still at full price as a classic they didnt go into there sale and it hold more than you think.

Go for it, the price is great and i would say it is a classic shape/style/colours oak and black.
Mywardrobe.com has them with some enabling modelling pics still at full price as a classic they didnt go into there sale and it hold more than you think.

I love the silky snake print one but I think my boyfriend would not be impressed with ANOTHER mulberry!! haha! I am holding out for the foxglove nays but I feel I have well and truly missed the boat with that one.....

lovely reveals! i snagged myself a black camera bag too :smile: what are the cufflinks like? i've often thought about getting some for my dad and boyfriend

The cufflink look lovely on and i think they are not too high a price point compared to other premier designers they make a great gift my husband loves them.
I would say go have a look in store to decide as some were quite large IMO the round sandwich one are a perfect size.
Congrats on your camera bag too :smile:

Great buys!!
Hopefully my oak camera bag will arrive tomorrow! :biggrin: cant wait!!
Is your alexa the regular size? I am considering the alexa, bit in OS and black colour.

Im sure you will love your bag i know i do mine.
My Alexa is regular and i would say it is a great size, i found the OS to look big on me my height is 5'5 so im average height.
You should compare the two in store