Jersey Shore...Season 5...back to Seaside Hghts

I wish the unit would put on a shirt. I get that he looks good and wants his physique to be captured on camera, but I'm in the camp that thinks men should wear shirts unless at the beach or playing sports or something.

"wanna do sex?" I cringe everytime I hear Deanna say that. Then I crack up laughing when she gets turned down :lolots::lolots:
I cringe also!

For me it just symbolizes how casual they perceive sex. She asks the question as she would ask "wanna a drink?" it just boggles my mind!

And then yes, I am yet to hear the answer to that question be "yes" LOL!!

They did go straight from Italy to the Shore. I didn't think Mike and Snooki really hooked up until she started in on the Unit at the bar. That was ridiculous and if Jionni doesn't see it, he is a bigger idiot than I thought. She should have dumped him after he left last season anyway. That was so childish.

Mike is such a jerk! He thrives on starting drama and I find it disgusting. And Ryder-yuck! What a you-know-what!

I would hope Ryder has enough self respect not to hang around with any of the Jersey Shore guys after seeing what they said about her. They were so mean!! Although she hasn't done herself any favors by sleeping with everyone.

I think poor Deena thinks she's a lot more attractive than she really is and doesn't understand why none of the guys want her.

Am I the only one disgusted by The Situation's abs. I don't find them attractive at all. They look deformed. So gross!

I still can't get enough, it's 1 of those shows that so ridiculous you can't take your eyes off.

I love team meatball they're hilarious.

Me too! I always look forward to this show after a crazy week at school. I call it my "Mindless Hour." I always say I need to watch something dumb after cramming so much information at school throughout the week. LOL!

How is Gionni still around...I don't understand, won't he see this?!

I've wondered this too. But then again, I've also wondered how much "reality" is in this "reality show." Maybe I live a simple life but I've never known a group of people to have this much drama. I think some of it is fake or purposely instigated. After all, how interesting would it be to watch people live normal lives?

He did! Love me some Vinny :blush: I don't know why I find him so attractive, he is so not even close to my type!

It feels like Rodger is not interested in Jwoww. He just doesn't come off as putting effort in their relationship. Well at least on camera I get that feeling from him.

I don't know why I think he is the cutest one there. I think it's maybe because he causes the least amount of drama. He seems like the realest person there.

"wanna do sex?" I cringe everytime I hear Deanna say that. Then I crack up laughing when she gets turned down :lolots::lolots:

I cringe also!

For me it just symbolizes how casual they perceive sex. She asks the question as she would ask "wanna a drink?" it just boggles my mind!

And then yes, I am yet to hear the answer to that question be "yes" LOL!!

I hate hearing her say this! It's like nails on a chalkboard. It makes her look stupid too. You don't "do" sex. You "have" sex. Ugh!

I would hope Ryder has enough self respect not to hang around with any of the Jersey Shore guys after seeing what they said about her. They were so mean!! Although she hasn't done herself any favors by sleeping with everyone.

I think poor Deena thinks she's a lot more attractive than she really is and doesn't understand why none of the guys want her.

Does that mean she's a grenade?:lol:

LADC_chick said:
I think I read the same thing that Cailtin read, re: the gang didn't actually get any break between filming in Italy and returning to Seaside to film. Hence the welcome back party. So, that's probably a lot of what was going on with Vinny.

Plus, since there was no break in between filming those two seasons, Jionni probably doesn't know anything about the Snookie-Mike hook-up...or he didn't until the Italy season started airing. But while he was in Seaside with her, I doubt that Jionni had any idea, which is why Snookie was hiding him and apologizing to The Unit (who has a stupid name, by the way. I came into the show ten minutes in, so I didn't see the chyron with his name, but I kept wondering why people were calling him "The Eunuch").

Lmbo I'm crying now--//- The eunuch 😂

Get the grenade whistle cuz there are grenades in the house!!!

ETA I don't want to be so mean to the girl, I think mostly she is so unattractive because of the way she dresses and the fact that she gets falling down drunk.

She also appears to be allergic to soap... her and Snooks..

That Ryder chick is NASTY. I can't believe she still comes around and I can't believe Snooki is still friends with her. YUCK

I watched the whole episode, but I feel it was underwhelming. We were expecting a big blow out between the Unit (awful name), Mike, Snooki and Jioni and it just never happened.