Help, do i get taupe or black mini luggage tote?

eLm

Jun 24, 2009
Hi Girls
So the time has come and I am finally purchasing my first Celine Luggage Mini tote and cannot wait. I need to decide by tonight if I want Taupe or Black. Do you girls think dark blue/black jeans will rub onto the bag and ruin it? I have a black Balenciaga that I love but that is my only good black bag. And I have no bags the color of the Taupe. They are both so beautiful and I need help deciding!

;)
Thanks!

Hi Girls
So the time has come and I am finally purchasing my first Celine Luggage Mini tote and cannot wait. I need to decide by tonight if I want Taupe or Black. Do you girls think dark blue/black jeans will rub onto the bag and ruin it? I have a black Balenciaga that I love but that is my only good black bag. And I have no bags the color of the Taupe. They are both so beautiful and I need help deciding!

;)
Thanks!

Since you already have a black bal, maybe a taupe to spice things up. Use a leather protector on it to prevent it from staining..:graucho:
I find that Taupe is a very good neutral too

Since you already have a black bal, maybe a taupe to spice things up. Use a leather protector on it to prevent it from staining..:graucho:
I find that Taupe is a very good neutral too

Oooo that sounds good! Do you know of a really good leather protector that won't change the color of the bag??

Yes the taupe is beautiful....great neutral color, you can always find black in any bag....you wont regret it! Can't wait for your reveal!

kk! Ordered it today!! I will reveal when I get it! I am so excited! Do you know of a great leather protectant that will not alter the color of the bag?? I work for a premium denim company and dont want them to rub off on it.
Let me know!~~!