LV rainboots

bugn

Celebrate Everything
O.G.
Sep 4, 2011
These are the boots I got my daughter the other day.
$450 and they are awesome!
I sent her into my SA and paid for them over the phone.
Aren't they just the cutest?
Daughter said they fit wonderfully. Very comfortable.
They run big, so you buy a size smaller
and they don't have half sizes.

405914_10150579782466757_504231756_10790094_2130909872_n.jpg

She said the fit was perfect, but honestly I am not sure. If they were tight she wouldn't have got them. I wanted her to get me a better pic to share so everyone could see the raised LV symbols. This is her very first LV anything. She is vegan so anything w/ leather she won't use or buy.

She said the fit was perfect, but honestly I am not sure. If they were tight she wouldn't have got them. I wanted her to get me a better pic to share so everyone could see the raised LV symbols. This is her very first LV anything. She is vegan so anything w/ leather she won't use or buy.

Awesome i might have to go check them out! for some reason the stupid new LV website doesnt work on my macbook or ipad, GRRR .... Funny, i STOPPED being vegan, for LV, now i am just vegetarian. I was "Vegan" but felt like a fraud carrying my LV around so switched back to vegetarian, good for her!! Its hard

Awesome i might have to go check them out! for some reason the stupid new LV website doesnt work on my macbook or ipad, GRRR .... Funny, i STOPPED being vegan, for LV, now i am just vegetarian. I was "Vegan" but felt like a fraud carrying my LV around so switched back to vegetarian, good for her!! Its hard

I totally get it!!! :smile:
I went vegan for a year and a half food wise but still used all my leather, silk, goose down etc... She threw all her stuff out... so I inherited a lot of her UGGS & bags.
She has been vegan for omgosh 4 years I think now. Maybe 5. She does all the animal rights stuff and worked for PETA as a demo coordinator. She even has a tattoo of a raccoon holding bolt cutters on her body. She is very passionate about animals. I am proud of her and sometimes I know she is disappointed in me for not staying vegan but man I was craving fish really bad. So now I'm a seafood eating vegetarian.

how did you think they fit was on the leg? normal, wide, small? thanks!

Ok for starters though I am Asian like 1.6m tall. I have pretty wide feet at the toes area. I did tried the other platform really high heeled rain boots from the recent winter 2011 show. And boy very difficult to walk on those high heel platform.
However, this pair thou doesn't have any zippers on the side but quite easy to put on. And what's more it's comfortable to walk in it. Good for wet weathers I would say. The other thing I like about it was the lv motifs all over. Kinda cute I think. :P
Oh ya, forget to add. It's really value for money. In Singapore it cost only 600 plus. Woo hoo. Definitely in my wish list now.

Ok for starters though I am Asian like 1.6m tall. I have pretty wide feet at the toes area. I did tried the other platform really high heeled rain boots from the recent winter 2011 show. And boy very difficult to walk on those high heel platform.
However, this pair thou doesn't have any zippers on the side but quite easy to put on. And what's more it's comfortable to walk in it. Good for wet weathers I would say. The other thing I like about it was the lv motifs all over. Kinda cute I think. :P
Oh ya, forget to add. It's really value for money. In Singapore it cost only 600 plus. Woo hoo. Definitely in my wish list now.

Thanks for the detailed info!! I looooveee the heeled wellies i think thats what they are called, from the new 2011/ 2012 collection but yes they look very impractical to walk in!! I love the flat ones pictured in this thread, i am going to LV in boston tomorrow after i call to make sure they have them because i am officially obsessed :heart: and like you said the price is awesome!

Thanks for the detailed info!! I looooveee the heeled wellies i think thats what they are called, from the new 2011/ 2012 collection but yes they look very impractical to walk in!! I love the flat ones pictured in this thread, i am going to LV in boston tomorrow after i call to make sure they have them because i am officially obsessed :heart: and like you said the price is awesome!

My pleasure babe, I am pretty sure my side definitely have my size. Eeks, I am going to be banned indefinitely after I get this rain boots. :P