Prada Saffiano Lux Tote (Black)

Jun 19, 2009
I LOVE this bag :heart: I've been looking for a dressy, yet practical bag and have since fallen in love with the Saffiano Lux.

I'm however having a problem finding it in black! Even on the Prada site, I can only seem to find it in white, pink etc.

Can anyone help me please!! I'd like to buy it next month! (counting the pennies..ha) :smile:

Thank you :smile: I checked Prada in Brown Thomas (Dublin) and they didn't have it in black! Can I just ring the store and order over the phone? I've never done that before...ha, I sound like such a newbie.

Thats what I did with my caramel colored one ;) You can just call them, and they will do there best. Good luck!!

Here is the number 0033 493 9910 35

I LOVE this bag :heart: I've been looking for a dressy, yet practical bag and have since fallen in love with the Saffiano Lux.

I'm however having a problem finding it in black! Even on the Prada site, I can only seem to find it in white, pink etc.

Can anyone help me please!! I'd like to buy it next month! (counting the pennies..ha) :smile:

Sarahlouise06, I was sure I saw it BT Dublin last week, the lady Chloe in there is so nice she can put on hold for you even or order one in!

Don't thank me yet ;) There might be someone who snatched it up before you. Crossing my fingers that you'll be the one doing the snatching ;)

Thank you! My fingers are also crossed!! :smile:

Sarahlouise06, I was sure I saw it BT Dublin last week, the lady Chloe in there is so nice she can put on hold for you even or order one in!

Really? I was in last Saturday and couldn't see it in black. I should probably give them a call to check, but I wouldn't like to buy it until next month anyway. I have to be sensible with my money. BOO. :sad: