Which agenda?

Which agenda should I get?

• Epi Small Ring Agenda Cover

• Monogram Small Ring Agenda Cover

• Damier Ebene Small Ring Agenda Cover

• Damier Azur Small Ring Agenda Cover

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 26, 2010
Hey everyone!! I wanted to get an agenda (not anytime soon but within the year) but i'm not sure which one to get. I was debating between the small ring epi leather or the small ring azur/mono/or ebene agenda. Hmm which one do you prefer?

hmm... i would advise against a small ring agenda because, although they are very cute and compact, they are almost too small to be functional. just my personal opinion, but it's hard to write in them due to their small size. if you really want an agenda, i would suggest a larger sized one. but definitely do go to the LV store and check them out in person and see what's comfortable for you, etc. i know a lot of people on here swear by their small ring agenda, so it could just be me!

as for the pattern, i'm a mono girl, so that would be my pick. but it totally depends on what you like, and what you want to add to your collection. good luck and keep us posted! :smile:

hmm... i would advise against a small ring agenda because, although they are very cute and compact, they are almost too small to be functional. just my personal opinion, but it's hard to write in them due to their small size. if you really want an agenda, i would suggest a larger sized one. but definitely do go to the LV store and check them out in person and see what's comfortable for you, etc. i know a lot of people on here swear by their small ring agenda, so it could just be me!

as for the pattern, i'm a mono girl, so that would be my pick. but it totally depends on what you like, and what you want to add to your collection. good luck and keep us posted! :smile:

totally agree with this about size...I have the small ring one and I use it daily but it is my "office out box" and used to carry letters to mail/deposits/etc...and I really wish I had gotten the next size....mine is in azur and I love it alot...its easy to spot out in the bag...

I completely agree with this. I regret purchasing my Small Agenda and wish I had gotten a medium instead. I'm thinking of selling mine to fund it. :sad:

I have a pomme pm but I haven't used it lately. The main problem is that the refill IS kind of small to write in and I'm not a fan of the new ones (2010 had more room, 2011 very cramped and odd style) so I've been putting off getting my refill for 2012. I love the cover itself and I keep a lot of appointment cards in the pockets. I might try a different brand refill....
I stayed away from the medium size due to the weight and the added bulk in my purse.

Hmm..maybe the medium would be bigger? Is it heavy though? I guess i'll have to check it out in stores. But i think i'm leaning more towards the mono one.

No the medium is not heavy. I carry mine daily. I have the medium in ebene. I went to LV with the intent to purchase the small, but when I saw its size, I knew it wouldn't work for me.

I have a pomme pm but I haven't used it lately. The main problem is that the refill IS kind of small to write in and I'm not a fan of the new ones (2010 had more room, 2011 very cramped and odd style) so I've been putting off getting my refill for 2012. I love the cover itself and I keep a lot of appointment cards in the pockets. I might try a different brand refill....
I stayed away from the medium size due to the weight and the added bulk in my purse.

yea i thought it would be too bulky and add weight. i would probably not buy the lv refills and opt for something less expensive.

My vote is epi. A nice pop of color and a different pattern inside your mono/ebene/azur bags. I have the small one and it is very useful for me. I don't find it too small, just the perfect size for me to carry inside my purse. I used to have the Filofax refill and bought the LV refill for 2012. I prefer the Filofax because the LV paper feels so thin but size-wise, both is ok for me in writing stuff. But I'm not a busy person with a lot of appointments so small is perfect.

My vote is epi. A nice pop of color and a different pattern inside your mono/ebene/azur bags. I have the small one and it is very useful for me. I don't find it too small, just the perfect size for me to carry inside my purse. I used to have the Filofax refill and bought the LV refill for 2012. I prefer the Filofax because the LV paper feels so thin but size-wise, both is ok for me in writing stuff. But I'm not a busy person with a lot of appointments so small is perfect.

I love the epi! But i just wish they had it in different colors. i would probably get non lv refills too. how much are the filofax refills?