Here's a huge list of consignment stores

Any recommendations for consignment shops/ thrift shops in the Tampa/Orlando Florida area? I will be there for a week and want to do some shopping!

I have no idea where they are tbh hon. The only thing I can suggest would be to go through the list and see where they are all based. Sorry I can't offer any more help than that!

Thanks so much for compiling the list for online sites! If you're in the Pacific Northwest area of the US, here some brick n mortar stores that I recommend!

Seattle/Puget Sound area:

Fury (Madison Park area)
Alexandria's (Downtown Seattle)
Raggomuffyn's (Kirkland)
Texas Glad Rags (Silverdale)**this is my absolute FAVORITE!**
and both Buffalo Exchanges (University District and Ballard)

Ok, I've been researching online, and I have a HUGE list of consignment/resale stores. I was going to keep them to myself, but then I decided that there was plenty for everyone! BTW, they're not in alphabetical order, sorry!!!Don't forget the 'www.' in front of the website addresses, I wasn't about to write them in too. I'm probably not going to do the whole list in one go, but here's the start:nuts::

efashionhouse.com
rumors-boutique.com
laboutiqueresale.com
maggierosecouture.com
vickissecret.com
luxuryvintage.com
annsfabulousfinds.com
designerpurseoutlets.com
portero.com (auction)
malleries.com
sawyersattic.com
jillsconsignment.com
eswanky.com
jenifersdesignercloset.com
bagbanco.com
fashionphile.com
purses2.com
turnaboutshoppe.com
online-boutique.us
hollywhirl.com
theconsign.com
thesnob.biz
rubylane.com
italystation.com
vintageswank.com
asecondchanceresale.com
constylement.com
2nd-handbag.com
luxury-shops.com
castira.com
brownsfashion.com
doublexposure.co.nz
emphaticnyc.com
rebeccalou.co.uk (mainly LV)
bellesdejour.net
bestnumber2.com
megshop.net
champsdebrand.com
miotesorovintage.com
3rd-ave.co.hk
bagnificent.co.uk
rokoshira.jp
shophousingworks.com
ginzo.jp
brandshop.co.jp
alwaysauthentic.com
katsluxury.com
fischforthehip.com
inanyc.com
stylefly.ca
secondtimearound.net
rustyzipper.com
christabellescloset.com
theaddressboutique.com
bagambition.com
coutureexchange.com
bonanzle.com

That's for starters, more to come later. Moderators, I'm not affiliated with any one of them, I just love shopping! Everyone, hope you enjoy surfing!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thank you very much for posting these sites! Do you know if their stuff are authentic?

Which websites do you recommend, that have good prices on Louis Vutton bags?

I've been wanting a LV bag for awhile, and I checked one or two sites on the list, but they were only $100 cheaper than retail. So for that price I'd rather pay the $100 more and get a brand new bag, since it will be my first LV bag.