Sophia lovers...can u help?

Gmag75

Dec 17, 2011
So I have two small Sophias and I think they're wonderful and sooo versatile! I have black leather and persimmon. So do you Sophia lovers think I need a navy or blue chevron or pewter patent for my collection? Or should I get a large midnight gathered instead? I have one large and it's a gathered bone.

So I have two small Sophias and I think they're wonderful and sooo versatile! I have black leather and persimmon. So do you Sophia lovers think I need a navy or blue chevron or pewter patent for my collection? Or should I get a large midnight gathered instead? I have one large and it's a gathered bone.

If you are looking to add diversity to your wardrobe I'd go for the chevron...but maybe gray or plum. That's a unique material (as is the gathered but you already have one example.) I don't think gathered leather is going away any time soon but who knows about the chevron?

You don't have a patent Sophia yet, so I vote for the pewter patent. It is such a unique and pretty color.....it reminds me of liquid mercury, with a tiny hint of green. I have a Marielle in this color and I really love it!

The midnight fell through. :sad: so....here are my options...
Grey or purple chevron Sophia
Pewter or plum patent Sophia
Small grey gathered Sophia

Sorry the midnight fell through. I would go for the grey gathered or the pewter or plum patent. I'm not huge into the chevron...unless it's the white one.