Deciding between New Clutch or ITB Flap?

cvu79

Bucky Katt
O.G.
Dec 7, 2007
I need help deciding between the new clutch in navy caviar or the in-the-business flap in red calf?

I like the simplicity of both bags (i.e., single flap), but can't decide which will be more useful? And I'm not sure if the red is too bright? I would be more comfortable if it's darker like a burgundy?

Is anyone else considering between these two?

I have the red ITB bag. It is not a true red it is more like a rasberry color in person IMO. Why not get the ITB in black calfskin. I really love the ITB I have 3 and they are my go to bag. They are roomy and lightweight. Another thing to consider is size who much do you carry? Will you be using on a daily bases?

I have the red ITB bag. It is not a true red it is more like a rasberry color in person IMO. Why not get the ITB in black calfskin. I really love the ITB I have 3 and they are my go to bag. They are roomy and lightweight. Another thing to consider is size who much do you carry? Will you be using on a daily bases?

Hi BagAddict4Ever...wow, you own 3 of them? Do you have a modeling pic of your red ITB somewhere on this forum?

I don't carry too much on a daily basis, and i'm looking for something lighter than my black caviar jumbo.

Hi BagAddict4Ever...wow, you own 3 of them? Do you have a modeling pic of your red ITB somewhere on this forum?

I don't carry too much on a daily basis, and i'm looking for something lighter than my black caviar jumbo.

Lol yes. I seriously love this bag. I don't have a picture of me modeling the bag I will try to remember to take a picture and post. I think if you have a black jumbo the ITB will be a great option. It is lighter and about the same size.

ITB is a better every day bag. It is roomier and very light weight. The clutch is also a great bag, but more limiting in terms of what you can carry. Good luck!

I do not own an ITB flap, but I recently purchased the new clutch and was extremely dissatisfied. The chain is short and uncomfortable to wear (I am 5'1'' and about 100 pounds). I also found the chain to be very thin and not substantial enough for the size of the bag. In the end, I have decided that I will return the clutch. I hope this helps in making your decision!

I do not own an ITB flap, but I recently purchased the new clutch and was extremely dissatisfied. The chain is short and uncomfortable to wear (I am 5'1'' and about 100 pounds). I also found the chain to be very thin and not substantial enough for the size of the bag. In the end, I have decided that I will return the clutch. I hope this helps in making your decision!

Oh no, sorry that it didn't work out for you! But thanks for sharing your experience.

I haven't heard anything about the new increase on the ITB flap. I believe vinyl is $2200 and the calf skin is $2600. I saw this girl at the mall wearing it and far away, I seriously thought it was a maxi. Simply gorgeous.

I have yet been able to see it irl except on this forum, :ty: to all the tpfers who posted their reveals.

Last edited:
I really like the ITB flap when I saw it irl. I think it definitely fits more than the new clutch. And the price is just amazing :smile:

Hi orchidlady, is there a picture of your clutch in the pale gold? I want to see what the color looks like. And do you know if it's still available? Thanks!

Hi orchidlady, is there a picture of your clutch in the pale gold? I want to see what the color looks like. And do you know if it's still available? Thanks!

Hi there, attached are pictures of my pale gold timeless clutch. I got mine from Neiman and I was told that the one I got is one of last 7 in the entire company. I know Bloomies also carry the pale gold as well. Good luck!

Flash and no flash, champagne is the best color that describes it. HTH.

Attachments

• photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,017
  • photo (14).JPG
    photo (14).JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 994