Coach "Inspired" Legacy Stripe Train Case Set

You have a purse room? How does that work? :o And I love your profile picture!! Made me laugh.

Yep, and it's my fav room in the house LOL!
Once my closets started being overran by my bags, I knew I had to do something. Anyway, now that my kids are older I have a few extra bedrooms so I took the smallest one (about 10x10) and got 8 free standing floor to ceiling shelving units and put those all around the perimeter to hold my bags and then I have 2 dressers in the middle of the room for accessories.
It's so fun to play in there, I never want to leave!
One of these days I'll try to get some pics of it and post them.

Once my closets started being overran by my bags, I knew I had to do something. Anyway, now that my kids are older I have a few extra bedrooms so I took the smallest one (about 10x10) and got 8 free standing floor to ceiling shelving units and put those all around the perimeter to hold my bags and then I have 2 dressers in the middle of the room for accessories.
I have a purse room as well! I plan on showing off all the hard work of remodeling it when I do my collection thread. :biggrin:
Hope you will do one as well!

I bet it IS the best room in the house!!! I get that way with the walk in closet in the bedroom sometimes! You should totally post pictures of it!! I'd love to see it!

OOOOHHH....AAAAHHHH..now I want these they are too cute....they remind me of this storage box I picked up at my local Ross store in the Damier print (brown&black), looks exactly like it I use it to store my wallets. I am thinking I could use these to store something....anything.....lol

Ladies you MUST show us pics of those purse rooms! I've been contemplating moving my daughter's playroom down to our basement in hopes of turning it into a closet for me & her LOL ... She is only 4 however, so it would mostly be mommy's Clothes, shoes, purses... LOVE!