My very first Azur bag arrived today :)

RhudyTootie

Animal Lover :)
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
I can't believe I waited so long to purchase an Azur bag! I instantly fell in LVoe with her as soon as I opened the box!:love: I opted for the 35 size and very glad I did, as I tend to prefer larger bags even though I'm 5'3". Now, I must come up with a name for her, as I name all my bags. (My Vernis Alma MM in Pomme is affectionately referred to as "Big Red." ) :biggrin: I have already treated her with Apple Garde......I swear by this stuff!!!

I'll try to do modelling pics soon. Hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend! ;)

Attachments

• DSC03225.JPG
    DSC03225.JPG
    742.7 KB · Views: 873
  • DSC03220.JPG
    DSC03220.JPG
    898.3 KB · Views: 863
Very beautiful! *drools* I love the Azur Speedy and always find myself admiring it. May I also ask what Apple Guard does? Sorry, noob here.

Very beautiful! *drools* I love the Azur Speedy and always find myself admiring it. May I also ask what Apple Guard does? Sorry, noob here.

Apple Garde is a rain & stain protectant and I really do swear by it! Every LV bag that I have with vachetta has been treated with this. If I get caught in the rain, it's dries without leaving a water mark on the vachetta. Also, I use Apple Garde leather conditioner on my leather bags. Great stuff!

Hope this helps! :smile: