Need a quick and portable carryall

baghorr

O.G.
Nov 19, 2011
Hi guys, I'm looking for something around a pochette I'm guessing. I want to have something. Small to carry my everyday things which will be a vernis zippy, cellphone, keys and maybe my badge for work. I don't bring my LV speedy to work. So am thinking of how to just transport those things daily, versus the changing of purses every work day. Do you think a regular pochette will hold that? Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks :graucho:

Eva! I love mine and it holds so much more than one would think. I like that it has a long and short strap for multi uses. The Eva looks beautiful in all three prints. :smile:

Eva does not fit an Insolite wallet, I am not sure if zippy and insolite are close in size but she may not hold your wallet. I think the Toilette Pouche is a great idea!! I love seeing women use them as clutches!

Eva huh???? Ohhh, I'll have to check that out! Will it fit in a speedy 30 and or a Totally MM???

The Eva can fit inside my Speedy 25 snugly, so it should fit inside a Speedy 30. It can hold my zippy coin purse. iPhone, a lipstick, probably a work batch, and keys if they're not too bulky.

Eva fits in my Azur Speedy 30 but if I put my Pomme Zippy in Eva there isn't any room left for much else. Depending on your phone size I'd say it will be pretty snug to get it all in there and zipped.