I have been waiting for this bag for a long time now. Now she's finally here!

So far no problem. It still looks like new and I've been using it when I go shopping and sightseeing. The quality of coach at least all the bags that I've bought in different leathers have been excellent. I really can't complain. Maybe that is why I'm still a fan after all these years.

I love this bag so much. The size, the style, the length of the strap etc are perfect. I'm very happy I bought this bag. No regrets.

I highly recommend this bag for those that love crossbody and for those who are looking for a lightweight bag.

Excellent choice on the black color. It goes on everything and congrats on buying this bag. You won't be disappointed.

Love Love Love the bag! I just ordered one in black. It is a pilot one and I was wondering how yours has worn over time. Specifically where the ring is attached to the top of the bag since on the pilot one there are no metal grommets. Has this been a problem?

I own the natural vachetta one and its not a pilot version and it has grommets so its been fine but Im slightly worried about when I get my black one and start using it that it might wear over time?

Whats been your experience?

So far no problem. It still looks like new and I've been using it when I go shopping and sightseeing. The quality of coach at least all the bags that I've bought in different leathers have been excellent. I really can't complain. Maybe that is why I'm still a fan after all these years.

I love this bag so much. The size, the style, the length of the strap etc are perfect. I'm very happy I bought this bag. No regrets.

I highly recommend this bag for those that love crossbody and for those who are looking for a lightweight bag.

Excellent choice on the black color. It goes on everything and congrats on buying this bag. You won't be disappointed.
Oh good! I can't wait to get mine in the mail!! Like I said I own it in the natural and I love this bag for my days off. It is the perfect size (actually I feel like it fits more than it looks) and the length of the crossbody strap is perfect like you said! Its just so classic and vintage looking.

My goal is to get it in every color!

Wow! Every color! That would be amazing.

Oh good! I can't wait to get mine in the mail!! Like I said I own it in the natural and I love this bag for my days off. It is the perfect size (actually I feel like it fits more than it looks) and the length of the crossbody strap is perfect like you said! Its just so classic and vintage looking.

My goal is to get it in every color!