which wallet should i buy next week?

which wallet should i get? (i have damier and bleu infini bags & indigo accessories)

• match your indigo to a josephine/emilie wallet with blue interior

• start coordinating pomme accessories and get a josephine/emilie wallet with red

• start from scratch and get the new rayure vernis accessories in amarante and get the zcp?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
You lovely LVlovers have got me thinking about the emilie and josephine. they are good price points with a pop of color. My question is-- now that the new vernis zippy purse is being released what should I get? My bags are only damier and bleu infini vernis (selling the rest) and i have some indigo accessories. I have been thinking of selling them since I Don't use the agenda (i'm too scared to damage it!) But what do you think I should do? Continue on with the blue theme and get a mono wallet (which one?) with an accent of blue or red? should I get the amarante ZCP and start getting amarante accessories?
Should I sell my indigo stuff and start collecting amarante and red accessories?
So confused :/

Any guidance is appreciated!

Depends on what you like. I like to have vernis SLGs in red because of the pop of colour - and because if you get another SLG which is damier ebene or mono - it will co-ordinate/match really well...

Do you want to be matchy/matchy? or just complimentary??

Depends on what you like. I like to have vernis SLGs in red because of the pop of colour - and because if you get another SLG which is damier ebene or mono - it will co-ordinate/match really well...

Do you want to be matchy/matchy? or just complimentary??

see idk! def at least complimentary?